So if Microsoft gets Capcom...

#41pblimp360Posted 6/17/2014 2:21:29 PM
AttackOnAZ posted...
People act as if microsoft was the reason rare was ruined. Do you think games on the motion control only wii would've been any better? Nintendo didn't like conker so you can forget about the sequel right off the bat. It's not like microsoft was holding a gun to rare's head telling them what they can and can't do. Nintendo would be in the same position.

crucial posted...
People act like MS broke up Rare,but Rare's best devs left when MS bought the company and most even before that,plus MS still owns all there IP's,like KI they can let anyone make those titles,can't blame MS and will see more games from the Rare catalog this gen I am sure.

Exactly. People still going on about MS "ruining" Rare don't know what the heck they're talking about.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#42creep50Posted 6/17/2014 2:29:09 PM
pblimp360 posted...
AttackOnAZ posted...
People act as if microsoft was the reason rare was ruined. Do you think games on the motion control only wii would've been any better? Nintendo didn't like conker so you can forget about the sequel right off the bat. It's not like microsoft was holding a gun to rare's head telling them what they can and can't do. Nintendo would be in the same position.

crucial posted...
People act like MS broke up Rare,but Rare's best devs left when MS bought the company and most even before that,plus MS still owns all there IP's,like KI they can let anyone make those titles,can't blame MS and will see more games from the Rare catalog this gen I am sure.

Exactly. People still going on about MS "ruining" Rare don't know what the heck they're talking about.

right there was PLENTY of talent left after MS bought Rare...alot of them did leave...mostly those who started working timesplitters

but there was alot of talent left until they started to slowly leave the company over the years leaving
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4