Did people just forget how much of a mess Battlefield 4 was?

#31dnmtPosted 6/16/2014 11:45:30 PM
AltiarLio posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Yet people are excited to buy the next EA cash grab... How can you support a publisher that rushed a development team so much, that their game wasn't even finished?

because visceral are good devs, dice are not.

stop blaming ea.

Visceral are good devs?

Anybody who has played DS3 can tell you they are slipping.

still better than almost anything dice has made, mirrors edge is the only good dice game and dead space 2 is far superior.

Dead Space 3 was legit bad and Battlefield Hardline looks like a mod. Truth.
#32lunaticcorePosted 6/16/2014 11:49:20 PM
I have seen very little hype for this game. Not sure anybody forgot anything.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#33slowdog76Posted 6/16/2014 11:54:14 PM
i love the bf games and have done since modern combat, but 4 was so horrendously broken that I just gave up on it. normally i go through bf phases (play it to death, leave it, repeat). that at no point i was able to play it to death for 6 months says everything, and as such i just gave up on it.

on top of that, i think 3's mp was better (maps, etc).

and as for cod, this is why as a mp franchise it is so successful and, for a couple months anyway, i preferred it over bf, despite it also being crap. it works. you press play and it works. quickly. no messing. and by and large, it is quick and responsive when you are playing.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#34casper316Posted 6/17/2014 6:19:27 AM
AltiarLio posted...
Jedi454 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Yet people are excited to buy the next EA cash grab... How can you support a publisher that rushed a development team so much, that their game wasn't even finished?

because visceral are good devs, dice are not.

stop blaming ea.

EA servers for BF4 and PvZ were terrible :/

servers are different.

the actual quality of bf4 as a game was atrocious.

you do realize that dice was forced to rush BF4 out to compete with CoD Ghosts last year right? I knew BF4 was going to be crap when they announced at E3 last year because they had just released BF3. but all the maddenites just flocked to it just like they always do, then they started to ***** and moan because it was broken. I just sat back and laughed until they fixed the server issues before I picked it up, now I can play the game without any issues. now we get hardline which is crap and is NOT battlefield at all, just feels like a stripped down version of the BF4, hardline shouldn't even be a stand alone game. anyone whose spent enough time with BF4 can and will tell you the exact same thing, regardless of who the devs are hardline at this point hasn't shown us anything that cannot be done in BF4. I for one will not be buying hardline I will be saving my money, or if I do get it I'll get it for free using $5 xbox gift code from bing I'll not give them any of my money for that crap of a game they have the battlefield label on.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 6/17/2014 6:35:49 AM
I haven't forgotten TC...I bought BF4 day one, with the PREMIUM membership. Guess what the game was broken, didn't want to continue the campaign because of the save file glitch...I kept it for about a month or so to see if they would at least fix the campaign save glitch and nothing EA/DICE didn't do squat. I got a refund for my PREMIUM over Xbox Live. Traded in BF4 and reserved Destiny with that store credit.

But hey at least COD:Ghosts got a lot more game time then it should have from me, hey don't blame me blame BF4 EA/DICE.

PS: I'm not going anywhere near BF:Hardline until I see reviews or if confirmed it has less glitches than BF4.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita