Full NPD May Hardware Numbers

#211AmazingDanyPosted 6/17/2014 11:55:09 AM
These console war threads should be banned.

Fuels the fire for immature BS.
#212CoolioKDudePosted 6/17/2014 12:11:29 PM
that's a pretty big jump for the Wii U considering it was only affected by two days worth of mario kart
---
"They're all idiots. I'm not even sure if any of them have actual brains."
Hades on GameFAQs.
#213dnmtPosted 6/17/2014 12:14:46 PM
CoolioKDude posted...
that's a pretty big jump for the Wii U considering it was only affected by two days worth of mario kart

Yeah, it seems to be doing exceptionally well. I wonder which will have the bigger impact on June's NPD: MK8 or removal of Kinect.
#214aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 12:33:20 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

but others may care

Only fanboys are interested in knowing how the things they own are commercially received. Also, if you were actually a gamer you'd be playing games right now and you wouldn't have time to post something online. These numbers don't affect my enjoyment of games so why are you saying they do? Why, TC?

Are people really this dense and ignorant?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#215StrongBlackVinePosted 6/17/2014 12:34:13 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
You know sony should trash the vita the 3Ds holds 32K sales more sony is losing money in the handheld department

Sony is not losing money on the Vita.
#216Demon_AckerPosted 6/17/2014 12:37:01 PM
It's definitely not making much money, that's for sure
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#217Ramsus082Posted 6/17/2014 12:38:04 PM
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

but others may care

Only fanboys are interested in knowing how the things they own are commercially received. Also, if you were actually a gamer you'd be playing games right now and you wouldn't have time to post something online. These numbers don't affect my enjoyment of games so why are you saying they do? Why, TC?

Yes.
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#218aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 12:42:51 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

but others may care

Yes.

Seriously, it amazes me how stupid your initial comment was. You really shouldn't speak about stuff you know nothing about. Also, the fact that you said something in one sentence and then contradicted yourself in the next sentence is just unbelievable.
---
#219MrImpatient35Posted 6/17/2014 12:51:10 PM
I'm not mad that TC made this topic. I'm mad it got so many replies. 22 pages of replies? Really? So gamers are interested in sales now? lol wow.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#220aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 12:54:37 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm not mad that TC made this topic. I'm mad it got so many replies. 22 pages of replies? Really? So gamers are interested in sales now? lol wow.

Awww, look at the angwyness in this post lol. First off, there are some gamers, such as myself, who actually are interested in the sales of a console. Take your blinders off dude. And secondly, change your message board settings if you don't want 22 pages of replies. I have my settings to display 50 messages on one page.
---