Full NPD May Hardware Numbers

#221kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 12:58:23 PM
I love how you people think about me even when i leave topics. Its like you arent just obsessed with hating Microsoft but also with me and that makes me all warm and fuzzy.

When you report back to Sony let them know i want some rpgs. Persona 5 on ps4, wild arms and legend of dragoon 2
#222art_of_the_killPosted 6/17/2014 1:24:54 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
I love how you people think about me even when i leave topics. Its like you arent just obsessed with hating Microsoft but also with me and that makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Well, hate to burst your bubble, but we're laughing at you, not with you.
---
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.
#223Ramsus082Posted 6/17/2014 1:28:22 PM
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

but others may care

Only fanboys are interested in knowing how the things they own are commercially received. Also, if you were actually a gamer you'd be playing games right now and you wouldn't have time to post something online. These numbers don't affect my enjoyment of games so why are you saying they do? Why, TC?

Are people really this dense and ignorant?

Yes.

Seriously, it amazes me how stupid your initial comment was. You really shouldn't speak about stuff you know nothing about. Also, the fact that you said something in one sentence and then contradicted yourself in the next sentence is just unbelievable.

Is it too late to say it was satire?
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#224Exodus_PrimePosted 6/17/2014 1:29:15 PM
Yeah but the 360 almost outsold the 360 though.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#225BloodyDove2vsPosted 6/17/2014 1:34:43 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
June will be very telling

or more of the same
---
"the sourness of 720/900p resolutions" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#226lilj812Posted 6/17/2014 1:39:11 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

When you report back to Sony let them know i want some rpgs. Persona 5 on ps4, wild arms and legend of dragoon 2

You don't need to be in the thread for us to laugh at you. We can easily laugh about you when you're not here.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#227StrongBlackVinePosted 6/17/2014 1:47:31 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
It's definitely not making much money, that's for sure

True, but not losing money means they will at least continue to give it some support for the next few years. That is great for the people that own one.
#228StrongBlackVinePosted 6/17/2014 1:49:29 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...

People that make fools of themselves tend to stand out more. You should not be proud of this.
#229aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 1:52:54 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

but others may care

Only fanboys are interested in knowing how the things they own are commercially received. Also, if you were actually a gamer you'd be playing games right now and you wouldn't have time to post something online. These numbers don't affect my enjoyment of games so why are you saying they do? Why, TC?

Are people really this dense and ignorant?

Yes.

Seriously, it amazes me how stupid your initial comment was. You really shouldn't speak about stuff you know nothing about. Also, the fact that you said something in one sentence and then contradicted yourself in the next sentence is just unbelievable.

Is it too late to say it was satire?

Just a little bit.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#230aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 1:53:51 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yeah but the 360 almost outsold the 360 though.

lol
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |