BeefEaster posted...
pretty much everyone that wanted an xbox one has bought one already

we won't see any significant sales increases until halo 5's release

Not true.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#242BeefEasterPosted 6/17/2014 6:17:48 PM
ok, if it's not true then why are the sales so low?

they're almost the same as the 360
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#243Demon_AckerPosted 6/17/2014 6:19:39 PM
BeefEaster posted...

The alternative is just a better option right now
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#244DroneCrusherPosted 6/17/2014 6:39:06 PM
At least the Xbone outsold the Wii-U, so there is something to be positive about, lol!
#245josh924Posted 6/17/2014 7:31:46 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
qbertz716 posted...
With the Titanfall bundle having been on sale for as low as $450, I wonder how much of a difference the Kinectless $400 Xbox will even make. Hell, Dell had a Kinect bundle with Forza for $430 just a couple days ago. Good deals have been common. For not much more you could own one of the system's top games along with the Kinect. Much better bargain for many. Microsoft hasn't gone far enough IMO to make a lower priced Xbox attractive.

Its no secret that there are no guarantees that the Xbox One will even pass Wii U, with Wii U entering its best days with Smash, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2 and Zelda.

Although Xbone could easily pick it up, they had the most new games announced for them during E3, and when all those games are available the Xbone will sell well. PS4 is STILL selling off hype and MS's disastrous e32013.

Admit it; you're confusing their E3 2013 conference with the Xbox One reveal event, aren't you?
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#246josh924Posted 6/17/2014 7:33:24 PM
BeefEaster posted...
pretty much everyone that wanted an xbox one has bought one already

I want one and I don't have one. A friend of mine owes me big time, so I'm waiting on him to order a Kinect-less bundle for me. Otherwise, I would have bought a Kinect-less bundle as soon as it was available.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#247teh1337gosuPosted 6/17/2014 8:14:08 PM
josh924 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
qbertz716 posted...
With the Titanfall bundle having been on sale for as low as $450, I wonder how much of a difference the Kinectless $400 Xbox will even make. Hell, Dell had a Kinect bundle with Forza for $430 just a couple days ago. Good deals have been common. For not much more you could own one of the system's top games along with the Kinect. Much better bargain for many. Microsoft hasn't gone far enough IMO to make a lower priced Xbox attractive.

Its no secret that there are no guarantees that the Xbox One will even pass Wii U, with Wii U entering its best days with Smash, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2 and Zelda.

Although Xbone could easily pick it up, they had the most new games announced for them during E3, and when all those games are available the Xbone will sell well. PS4 is STILL selling off hype and MS's disastrous e32013.

Admit it; you're confusing their E3 2013 conference with the Xbox One reveal event, aren't you?

josh924 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
qbertz716 posted...

Yep, I meant the reveal, but during e3, they had awful PR, this was before they flipped the switch.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#248LooksLikeRainPosted 6/17/2014 8:21:36 PM(edited)
BPSatsuki posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
so what's next month's spin when the x1 loses again?

the scary scenario for xbone is if wiiu outsells it next month

Please, please, tell me exactly what happens in this "scary scenario" of yours. I could use a good laugh, and you typically deliver on that. I need to know exactly what you think is going to happen if the Wii u outsells Xbox next month.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#249PizzatarianPosted 6/17/2014 8:43:12 PM
BeefEaster posted...

Who would buy a $499 system when they don't want a Kinect, especially when the Kinectless bundle comes out the following month?
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#250StrongBlackVinePosted 6/17/2014 8:54:24 PM
Pizzatarian posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Who would buy a $499 system when they don't want a Kinect, especially when the Kinectless bundle comes out the following month?

This isn't the first bad month for Xbox One. Why do you think the price and Microsoft's vision was dropped so soon?