Full NPD May Hardware Numbers

#41DFMan456Posted 6/16/2014 9:35:58 PM
http://www.jpeg.cz/images/2013/11/10/F7no5.gif
#42stage4saiyanPosted 6/16/2014 9:40:52 PM
I don't get why so many people are buying the PS4...or, should I say, I don't understand the huge spike in sales. Nothing came out for it since Infamous in March. I've been playing WD on mine, and that was released on...what, 5 other systems?
---
PACKER TRACKER: 8-7-1 Regular Season 2013 NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS, 3RD CONSECUTIVE TITLE
XBL: JudasKiss12 PSN: Lionheart2390
#43Combo626Posted 6/16/2014 9:44:20 PM
stage4saiyan posted...
I don't get why so many people are buying the PS4...or, should I say, I don't understand the huge spike in sales. Nothing came out for it since Infamous in March. I've been playing WD on mine, and that was released on...what, 5 other systems?

There's been nothing out. It's just people saying "I'm here to cleanse gaming from the evil Microsoft company" and the rest of everyone is like ".sure".

I have both, play them equally, like XBOX One more.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#44OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/16/2014 9:45:50 PM
stage4saiyan posted...

People are naturally drawn to the superior system.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#45stage4saiyanPosted 6/16/2014 9:46:56 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
stage4saiyan posted...

People are naturally drawn to the superior system.

Not true. See: Vita.
---
PACKER TRACKER: 8-7-1 Regular Season 2013 NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS, 3RD CONSECUTIVE TITLE
XBL: JudasKiss12 PSN: Lionheart2390
#46Tajaz2426Posted 6/16/2014 9:46:58 PM
Combo626 posted...
stage4saiyan posted...

There's been nothing out. It's just people saying "I'm here to cleanse gaming from the evil Microsoft company" and the rest of everyone is like ".sure".

I have both, play them equally, like XBOX One more.

Exactly, people are going to enjoy whatever console they enjoy. A lot of it comes down to friends, family, keeping gamer score, ecosystem.

Just the way it is, people just at this point are not interested in buying the X1 in droves.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#47BPSatsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 9:47:36 PM
stage4saiyan posted...

there's no spike in PS4 sale number, in fact the number has been going down since March. it's just other systems sell like poop
#48phineasfoolPosted 6/16/2014 9:48:16 PM
stage4saiyan posted...

MLB 14 came out in May for the PS4 and that is the only option for a baseball game now since 2K now longer has the license.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#49Laylow12Posted 6/16/2014 9:48:21 PM
If the PS4 STOPPED selling today; it would take the XBOX ONE over four years to catch up at the current sales rate.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#50Demon_AckerPosted 6/16/2014 9:49:11 PM
That's pretty bad lol, minus the PS4

May 2007 for comparison

Nintendo DS - 423,000
Wii - 338,000
PSP - 221,000
PlayStation 2 - 188,000
Xbox 360 - 155,000
PlayStation 3 - 82,000
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif