With Microsoft starting to bring back old classic IPs for the XBox One.....

#1PS2 4 LifePosted 6/16/2014 8:52:28 PM
Since Microsoft is starting to bring back some old classics like Killer Instinct and Phantom Dust, what other games would you like for Microsoft to bring back next?

I think it would be great if they just started to bring back one old series a year at each E3. It would be fantastic!

My picks would prob be:

Conker
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Breakdown

Though there are plenty of other games then the ones I listed that I would love to see sequels or reboots for. As long as it is not Grabbed By The Ghoulies I would be happy.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#2Charity_DiaryPosted 6/16/2014 8:59:23 PM
Lots of people, including me, want a new Conker. I think we saw how Microsoft feels about that at E3, though, with the whole "Make it yourself" thing...

I wouldn't mind another Banjo Kazooie, either... or Jet Force Gemini, Diddy Kong Racing... heck, I'd even settle for a Nuts & Bolts 2!
---
Charity_Diary
#3PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 9:05:57 PM(edited)
I tend to think that the conker announcement was more of a tease to show that they have not forgotten about Conker and it may be what game they are thinking of bringing back next.

Or they may have just wanted to see the audience and fan reaction to gauge if the there was still a lot of interest in the ip.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
#4Charity_DiaryPosted 6/16/2014 9:06:43 PM
PS2 4 Life posted...
I tend to think that the conker announcement was more of a tease to show that they have not forgotten about Conker and it may be what game they are thinking of bringing back next.

Or they may have just wanted to see the audience and far reaction to gauge if the there was still a lot of interest in the ip.

Lol in their post-E3 meeting, they were probably like, "Okay guys, I think it's pretty obvious the fans want another Conker..."

Maybe we'll see an XBLA game similar to Plants V Zombies: Garden Warfare... a kind of class-based multiplayer that's creative, innovative, silly, and mature. I'd enjoy that.
---
Charity_Diary
#5boolzeroPosted 6/16/2014 9:09:17 PM
Crimsons Skies (with both air combat and unit combat the way the actual tabletop game is, almost in the vein of Warhawk)
Mech Assault (you know, a game that can offer the single player answer to Titanfall as well as awesome multiplayer)
Shadowrun (done as a proper FPSRPG, steep in the world lore, not a loosely associated online only game)
Blast Corps (reboot with the same insane puzzle destruction gameplay)
Freelancer (a new 4X space privateer type game)
A new Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Attack of the Ghoulies styled game!
Conker
Banjo Kazooie 3 proper
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#6casper316Posted 6/16/2014 9:22:59 PM
boolzero posted...
Crimsons Skies (with both air combat and unit combat the way the actual tabletop game is, almost in the vein of Warhawk)
Mech Assault (you know, a game that can offer the single player answer to Titanfall as well as awesome multiplayer)
Shadowrun (done as a proper FPSRPG, steep in the world lore, not a loosely associated online only game)
Blast Corps (reboot with the same insane puzzle destruction gameplay)
Freelancer (a new 4X space privateer type game)
A new Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Attack of the Ghoulies styled game!
Conker
Banjo Kazooie 3 proper

hey that shadowrun game even though it had little to do with the actual world of shadowrun it was still pretty fun, I had many hours of enjoyment with it.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#7phineasfoolPosted 6/16/2014 9:27:16 PM
Kameo
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#8cmincPosted 6/16/2014 9:28:11 PM
I want a third person perfect dark with open ended missions and a mech warrior/ assault reboot. I honestly dont see ms spending the money to develop AAA games that look like they belong on nintendo platforms like banjo and conker, though. Maybe they'll do some indie/arcade/download only stuff.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#9Ramsus082Posted 6/16/2014 9:29:16 PM
Shadowrun needs a true publisher, because I would love to see it get the next gen treatment.
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#10PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 9:32:18 PM
"I honestly dont see ms spending the money to develop AAA games that look like they belong on nintendo platforms like banjo and conker, though."

I don't know, if someone asked me a week ago if Microsoft was going to announce a Phantom Dust reboot at E3 I probably would of laughed in their face. It was the last thing I was expecting to see.

But now, I think anything is possible. A new Banjo or Conker is WAAYYY more likely IMO. And Microsoft could use a good 3D platformer to add to their diverse line-up of games.
---