With Microsoft starting to bring back old classic IPs for the XBox One.....

#11demundoPosted 6/16/2014 8:33:29 PM
Unreal Championship 2. It was my favourite xbox exclusive.
#12casper316Posted 6/16/2014 8:44:30 PM
demundo posted...
Unreal Championship 2. It was my favourite xbox exclusive.

yeah me too, I liked those Unreal Championship games more then the actual Unreal games. those and Crimson Skies and Conker's was my fave xbox exclusives.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#13Da7thsignPosted 6/16/2014 10:57:49 PM(edited)
Brute force
Lost odyssey
Links
Crimson skies
Blood wake
Banjo 3
Conker
Jet set radio
Panzer dragoon anything
Metal arms
Fuzion frenzy
Oddworld anything
Blue dragon
Kameo 2
Kotor 3
Perfect dark
Star craft
Unreal championship
Shadow run
Kingdom under fire
Ninety nine nights
Infinite undiscovery
Condemned
Flight simulator
Gun griffon
Robotech
Metropolis street racer/project gotham
Hunter
Fatal frame
Myst
D

Thats just off the top of my head, and the majority were either owned or published by MS at one point so it shoudnt be too hard to make this list happen
---
There are only two types of people in this world, the righteous who think they are sinners, and the sinners who think they are righteous
#14KID VIDPosted 6/16/2014 11:05:27 PM
Give me Battletoads or give me death! Okay, not really. But Battletoads would be nice.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#15dnmtPosted 6/16/2014 11:11:16 PM
Maybe they should try making some new IPs instead.
#16PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 1:03:55 AM
"Maybe they should try making some new IPs instead."

Actually, they have been making new IPs like crazy. Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Powerstar Golf, Quantum Break, Scalebound just to name a few. And this is just the first year of the new console cycle.

And I would definitely like them to continue making new IPs like they have been doing. But, I do think it would be great if they brought back at least one of their classic series per year. Because they have a lot of great IPs that could use some love. And the fans of those series would DEFINITELY love to see a return of some of their favorite classic series.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#17AwayFromHerePosted 6/17/2014 1:06:36 AM
PS2 4 Life posted...
"Maybe they should try making some new IPs instead."

Actually, they have been making new IPs like crazy. Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Powerstar Golf, Quantum Break, Scalebound just to name a few. And this is just the first year of the new console cycle.

Not a one of those is Microsoft's IP.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#18PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 1:09:29 AM
Microsoft is publishing every one of those games. They may not own the ip, but THEY are the reason they exist.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#19boolzeroPosted 6/17/2014 5:36:14 AM
casper316 posted...
boolzero posted...
Crimsons Skies (with both air combat and unit combat the way the actual tabletop game is, almost in the vein of Warhawk)
Mech Assault (you know, a game that can offer the single player answer to Titanfall as well as awesome multiplayer)
Shadowrun (done as a proper FPSRPG, steep in the world lore, not a loosely associated online only game)
Blast Corps (reboot with the same insane puzzle destruction gameplay)
Freelancer (a new 4X space privateer type game)
A new Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Attack of the Ghoulies styled game!
Conker
Banjo Kazooie 3 proper

hey that shadowrun game even though it had little to do with the actual world of shadowrun it was still pretty fun, I had many hours of enjoyment with it.

Don't get me wrong, I actually played Shadowrun heavily and loved the game... But I am also a Shadowrun fan (PnP tabletop roleplaying game mind you, as well as the books, and the old SNES and Genesis game) so while I enjoyed it, as a Shadowrun [proper] fan, it was not Shadowrun in the least bit as it had none of the lore, races, backstory, heck, even the classes were jacked...

Now if they did a Shadowrun game in the vein of Fallout, with a huge city (New York or Seattle) to explore and tons of encompassing areas, etc... But I guess I will have to settle for CD Project Red's [The Witcher series] release of Cyberpunk 2077 (yet another great PnP tabletop RPG I've played)!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#20ChrisCanuckPosted 6/17/2014 5:42:02 AM
Da7thsign posted...
Brute force
Lost odyssey
Links
Crimson skies
Blood wake
Banjo 3
Conker
Jet set radio
Panzer dragoon anything
Metal arms
Fuzion frenzy
Oddworld anything
Blue dragon
Kameo 2
Kotor 3
Perfect dark
Star craft
Unreal championship
Shadow run
Kingdom under fire
Ninety nine nights
Infinite undiscovery
Condemned
Flight simulator
Gun griffon
Robotech
Metropolis street racer/project gotham
Hunter
Fatal frame
Myst
D

Thats just off the top of my head, and the majority were either owned or published by MS at one point so it shoudnt be too hard to make this list happen

So basically, you think that Microsoft should remake every title ever released that on day one ended up in the $5 bin at best buy? That would be pretty redundant. Why not remake "Duke Nukem Forever" while they're at it?