With Microsoft starting to bring back old classic IPs for the XBox One.....

#21chex81Posted 6/17/2014 5:44:02 AM
Crimson Skies
Shadowrun (FPS sequel)
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#22chedibang1994Posted 6/17/2014 5:54:00 AM
ChrisCanuck posted...
Da7thsign posted...
Brute force
Lost odyssey
Links
Crimson skies
Blood wake
Banjo 3
Conker
Jet set radio
Panzer dragoon anything
Metal arms
Fuzion frenzy
Oddworld anything
Blue dragon
Kameo 2
Kotor 3
Perfect dark
Star craft
Unreal championship
Shadow run
Kingdom under fire
Ninety nine nights
Infinite undiscovery
Condemned
Flight simulator
Gun griffon
Robotech
Metropolis street racer/project gotham
Hunter
Fatal frame
Myst
D

Thats just off the top of my head, and the majority were either owned or published by MS at one point so it shoudnt be too hard to make this list happen

So basically, you think that Microsoft should remake every title ever released that on day one ended up in the $5 bin at best buy? That would be pretty redundant. Why not remake "Duke Nukem Forever" while they're at it?

Actually that would be a good idea these will be exclusive and plus the fan service can bring sales it can be good to see some of these underated gems come back
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#23vashkeyPosted 6/17/2014 5:59:21 AM
It seems kinda odd to call Lost Odyssey old... It is six, so I guess it is... But yeah, I've been wanting a sequel to Lost Odyssey for a while now
#24ChrisCanuckPosted 6/17/2014 6:01:34 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
ChrisCanuck posted...
Da7thsign posted...
Brute force
Lost odyssey
Links
Crimson skies
Blood wake
Banjo 3
Conker
Jet set radio
Panzer dragoon anything
Metal arms
Fuzion frenzy
Oddworld anything
Blue dragon
Kameo 2
Kotor 3
Perfect dark
Star craft
Unreal championship
Shadow run
Kingdom under fire
Ninety nine nights
Infinite undiscovery
Condemned
Flight simulator
Gun griffon
Robotech
Metropolis street racer/project gotham
Hunter
Fatal frame
Myst
D

Thats just off the top of my head, and the majority were either owned or published by MS at one point so it shoudnt be too hard to make this list happen

So basically, you think that Microsoft should remake every title ever released that on day one ended up in the $5 bin at best buy? That would be pretty redundant. Why not remake "Duke Nukem Forever" while they're at it?

Actually that would be a good idea these will be exclusive and plus the fan service can bring sales it can be good to see some of these underated gems come back

Dude. There's a reason they were practically giving those games away. They were terrible! Why would any producer/developer commit financial suicide by funding a project based on a remake of a failed title? I understand some people liked the games, oddly enough, but the fan base would be so small, they wouldn't be able to keep it an exclusive without losing their shirt.
#25PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 10:52:16 PM
I would love for Microsoft to help fund Shenmue 3 as well. But, I think that ship has long since sailed. :-)
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#26InfinityOver0Posted 6/21/2014 6:30:50 AM
phantom dust is old classic IP? MS doesnt own LO or Blue Dragon.

this topic has no merit
---
currently playing: Mario Kart 8, Final Fantasy 6
next up: Mario 3d world, Watch Dogs (Wii U), maybe Pikmin 3
#27PS2 4 Life(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 11:14:16 PM(edited)
"phantom dust is old classic IP? MS doesnt own LO or Blue Dragon."

Phantom Dust is probably the biggest cult classic on the original Xbox. Nearly everyone that played that game absolutely loved it.

And MS published both Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. So, they both exist because of Microsoft. So they are as much a Microsoft game as Bloodborne or nearly all of the PS3 exclusive game.

Insomniac games makes a lot of well known Playstation series, but they are not owned by Sony. Sony simply supplies them with the money to make the game. Yet noone says Infamous is not a playstation game.

Just because XBox didn't greedily steal the IP away from the studio doesn't mean the game isn't a Microsoft game. I have yet to see the original Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey on any other system.
---
Games I am looking forward to:Sunset Overdrive, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Bayonetta 2, Grim Fandango, Alien:Isolation
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#28falkedupPosted 6/23/2014 5:06:37 AM
Jet force gemini 2
Jet set radio future 2
Banjo kazooie 3
BRUTE FORCE 2!!!!
Phantasy star online 2(just needs to be ported)
#292ndAtomiskPosted 6/23/2014 5:25:23 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
phantom dust is old classic IP? MS doesnt own LO or Blue Dragon.

this topic has no merit

Despite the fact that it appeared on the DS, Microsoft does actually own the Blue Dragon IP.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#30cmincPosted 6/23/2014 8:26:27 AM
PS2 4 Life posted...
"I honestly dont see ms spending the money to develop AAA games that look like they belong on nintendo platforms like banjo and conker, though."

I don't know, if someone asked me a week ago if Microsoft was going to announce a Phantom Dust reboot at E3 I probably would of laughed in their face. It was the last thing I was expecting to see.

But now, I think anything is possible. A new Banjo or Conker is WAAYYY more likely IMO. And Microsoft could use a good 3D platformer to add to their diverse line-up of games.

You're right in that NO ONE saw phantom dust coming, but, again, look at it the game's art direction: it's main characters look realistic in the same way that x-men, batman, cod, tom clancy, master chief and gears do. I think Fable and Sunset overdrive are as 'cartoony' as we'll ever see AAA MS IP get outside of project spark. I can see Banjo and Conker getting their own levels and world packs in that, but that's it.

I dont think MS's 'loveable nintendo/ pixar mascot' like stuff has ever done well.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1