XBONE or PS4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBONE or PS4
2 years ago#21
I would like no man's sky to come to xbox one but as long as the parity clause exists for indie devs on X1 its going to turn a lot of great indie titles away.
2 years ago#22
OmegaNeuron posted...
I like your answers!
NO CONSOLE hate. Each one is unique! I am a PS supporter but I know Xbox has it's greatness too... All we shall care is the good titles and not DLC/PAYtoPlay rushes from the companies!

Just because we all have our opinions of consoles and what we like, I know personally I'll never a judge a person, just because they like something I personally may have no interest in.

However, this gen, I think all 3 companies have pros and cons to them. More pros than cons by a wide majority too.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
2 years ago#23
ZeroShot101 posted...
I would like no man's sky to come to xbox one but as long as the parity clause exists for indie devs on X1 its going to turn a lot of great indie titles away.

Hopefully, one day they will change their mind. It would be awesome to all play together.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
2 years ago#24
Laylow12 posted...
PS4 is better in every way.

Agree.

I have Wii U and PS4.

I am looking for reason to gte xbone. Its very difficult. Use to love halo. After 2 Its going downhill fast.

and Destiny going to run and look best on PS4 and its going to kill everything on xbone including xbone's destiny.

http://bf4stats.com/
2 years ago#25
After much deliberation I bought the PS4. Mainly because the size and the fact I dont want something dominating my living room.

Saying that I still have my original XB hooked up so maybe its already being dominated!
2 years ago#26
Both
2 years ago#27
PS4
Magical Mystery Tour is best Beatles album
2 years ago#28
figo16v posted...
After much deliberation I bought the PS4. Mainly because the size and the fact I dont want something dominating my living room.

Saying that I still have my original XB hooked up so maybe its already being dominated!

The main deciding factor is how big of a plastic box is in your living room?!

How big is the room that the size would actually matter? 2x2 ft?
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
2 years ago#29
XB1.
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
2 years ago#30
Ps4 simply better in every way
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBONE or PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived