Xbox needs a game like zelda/shadow of the colossus

#1AttackOnAZPosted 6/17/2014 2:35:52 AM
This idea is brilliant and I really do hope something like this gets made.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6055929-a-game-like-zelda-shadow-of-the-colossus-on-xbox

Would you be interested in something like this?
#2mygoodluckcharmPosted 6/17/2014 2:40:45 AM
If it's not shooter, then it won't sell likes cakes on XBox
#3chedibang1994Posted 6/17/2014 2:44:46 AM
Actually tc we do need that! Sony and nintendo always have these things yet xbox doesn't and for the guy that said something about shooters selling like hot cakes.... Oh well I bet there are more people playing role playing games than shooters, Microsoft needs to grasp their attention and I believe scalebound can do it
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#4daniel79Posted 6/17/2014 2:51:30 AM
Good god yes.

Sod gears of snore.
#5loafy013Posted 6/17/2014 2:53:59 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
Actually tc we do need that! Sony and nintendo always have these things yet xbox doesn't and for the guy that said something about shooters selling like hot cakes.... Oh well I bet there are more people playing role playing games than shooters, Microsoft needs to grasp their attention and I believe scalebound can do it

Whether it is true or not, MS has a huge reputation to overcome. I think a lot of people see the Xbox brand as the place to go for shooters, but you need a different system for anything else.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#6Sevi_neyPosted 6/17/2014 3:54:54 AM
It's called Halo you troll
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#7scoobydoobydontPosted 6/17/2014 4:00:36 AM
Creatively, perhaps. Financially neither series is super important to either of those companies. Also their last attempt was Azurik, so...
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#8DyingPancakePosted 6/17/2014 5:00:58 AM
A Zelda inspired game would be great, but SotC was horrible.

Maybe a game with a few elements from it would be okay
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 1
#9chedibang1994Posted 6/17/2014 5:23:42 AM(edited)
loafy013 posted...
chedibang1994 posted...

Whether it is true or not, MS has a huge reputation to overcome. I think a lot of people see the Xbox brand as the place to go for shooters, but you need a different system for anything else.

To me that's a stereo type, there are other games to play on xbox, like killer instinct and forza etc I do believe we should have that experience as shooters don't always cut it if Microsoft wants to be in competition they got to hit the hammer on the nail bringing different genres of gaming sony and nintendo can do it so can Microsoft but when scalebound gameplay comes to light we can see what it is I know this for sure my man it doesn't look like a shooter
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#10AttackOnAZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 4:22:24 PM
People who play xbox only play shooters? Lost odyssey sold really well and that game is xbox exclusive. And it was a traditional style rpg, unlike these new final fantasys.