Lack of demos + Serious problem with some people

#1ravanahPosted 6/17/2014 3:30:59 AM
Guys i hate to start with this little rant but..... Some people seriously need a lesson in manners.

I posted 3 months ago a little thread giving away 3 of my xbox live 2day trial codes. I was not going to use them and thought people could use them here.

I've been getting private messages everyday , multiple times asking if i had more codes. I answered a few back in march but this keeps on happening even still today in June.I counted 22 messages in june, requests all saying the same kind of "Hey man, i need a code desperate have any left?" by 22 different members.

Worst part is i can't remove the topic since it's archived and i figured i would contact the people at Gamefaqs to remove it but i told myself 1 month ago that it's bound to stop, but of course, it hasn't.

Anyways , i guess that will teach me to try to be nice.

Now about Demos .... I got my Xbox one in March and I don't think i've seen 1 single new demo come out since. Fifa 14 keeps top spot for newest demo out there and this bums me out. I know these things take time to create but I would think that 7 months into the console's cycle , we would start to see improvements.

Hopefully the goods will start coming out soon since most of E3 stuff was due for 2015 so we won't be seeing those for awhile
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 6/17/2014 3:34:31 AM
Look at PS4 store wow am amaze even games that came out last month have demo leave topic in peace.
#3ravanah(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 3:37:51 AM
................................ Just went to the store and saw the UFC Demo up ..... wow that was quick ;)

And I stand corrected , there was the fantastic Hobbit Demo that came out a few weeks ago ........ yeah .... cause we didn't already have 2 other Lego games on Xbox one lol
#4Sevi_neyPosted 6/17/2014 3:38:34 AM
hahaha, that'll teach ya to do generous deeds!

But yeah I agree about the demo's. There's aren't nearly enough on PSN. :(
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#5ravanah(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 3:39:48 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Look at PS4 store wow am amaze even games that came out last month have demo leave topic in peace.

Can't see the Ps4 store, i didn't get one and after seeing how close both consoles are, i don't care for any PS4 VS Xbox One crap .... Both Consoles are identical to me. Including the price now
#6kennyynnooPosted 6/17/2014 3:49:46 AM
Demos are made by the developers not xbox, t g at being said Forza Horizon 2 will have a demo in September. The early games were rushed out and they didn't have time for demos. Also the 360 guys are always bugging for freebies on live, they search and found you I'm guessing.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7scoobydoobydontPosted 6/17/2014 4:06:19 AM
MS f***ed up IMO by not requiring demos for DD-only titles like last gen. If anything they should have expanded the requirement. Oh well, if they did everyone would be whining even harder about MS policies. MS can't win no matter what they do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg