Xbox one/ps4 owners: Which system do you prefer?

#21kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 9:19:34 AM
Heathenutopia posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
carljenk posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
carljenk posted...
Xbox One doesn't have real exclusives since they will all eventually be ported to PC

So then ps3 had no exclusives because they are already bein ported through psnow.

Go ahead and 180 now kid.

Lol truth hurts huh?

Yes thank you for admitting the ps3 has no gsmes.

Btw ps4 has more pc crossover then xbox genius. Ignorant ponies.

Why does that matter? I don't pc game and don't care if a game I'm enjoying ends up on another platform. Just wondering why that matters?

Ask Carl not me.
#22devnull520Posted 6/17/2014 9:20:25 AM
Own both, play more the 360 than the Xbox One and PS4 combined. Play more in the One than the PS4 just because I have more attachment to my gamertag than I have for my psn id. I could care the less which console is "better" they are both ok for me, but currently, probably not worth owning. Specially since my 360/ps3 backlog is bigger than I would like to admit.
#23realyoshdawgPosted 6/17/2014 9:21:55 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
I love the ponies pretending to own both consoles. Newsflash kiddies when you say the ps4 plays games better, no one believes you because no one with a brain is buying multiplats on both systems.

Trolls here are so transparent.

I actually played Wolfenstein on both for a bit. Bought it for PS4 originally, hated the controller for FPS, traded it in for the Xbox One version. Game played and looked EXACTLY the same on both systems.
#24Tajaz2426Posted 6/17/2014 9:23:13 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
I love the ponies pretending to own both consoles. Newsflash kiddies when you say the ps4 plays games better, no one believes you because no one with a brain is buying multiplats on both systems.

I do, my youngest has some games the same as in my PS4. However, I don't pay attention enough to that kind of thing.

I think both systems are pretty damn cool. You need to chill a tad along with these folks backing up the PS4. I think you say pony way too much and your ruining the saying and taking the bite out of it, bud.

Put a smile in your face, as it's a great time to be a gamer man. Your controlling little fictional characters in a fictional world and a game box man, technology has come a long way, man.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#25quincy2000aPosted 6/17/2014 9:23:47 AM
I only play one game on my X1, an exclusive.

The other four next gen games I own, three are multiplats and one is an exclusive, and those are on my PS4. Along with two alphas I'm in.

So, I guess that would make my PS4 my favorite.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#26kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 9:28:00 AM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
carljenk posted...
Xbox One doesn't have real exclusives since they will all eventually be ported to PC

So then ps3 had no exclusives because they are already bein ported through psnow.

Okay then, XBone and PS3 doesn't have real exclusive.

I choose PS4, WiiU and of course PC!

funny though, why do you compare the XBone with last gen console lol.

Funny how you ignore the pony who makes a big deal about dead rising 3, one game being ported. See this is the 180s i speak of.

Its bad if any xbox game goes to pc and apparently no longer counts. But when ps3 games are ported iver to vita and ps4 they still count? You kids have 0 consistency.

If resolution matters then you should demand 1080p from Sony all the time.

If indies count then all 3000 on 360 counted.

If exclusives must be on only one platform and never on another then that holds true for ps3 as well which means the ps4 will most likely follow suit compared to one xbox one exclusive .

Btw if you had a gaming pc and resolution matterred youd not bother with a ps4.
#27AceMagasePosted 6/17/2014 9:29:50 AM
X1 because of Forza and Titanfall. MLB has finally given me a reason to turn on my ps4
#28Tajaz2426Posted 6/17/2014 9:32:55 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
mygoodluckcharm posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
carljenk posted...

Okay then, XBone and PS3 doesn't have real exclusive.

I choose PS4, WiiU and of course PC!

funny though, why do you compare the XBone with last gen console lol.

Funny how you ignore the pony who makes a big deal about dead rising 3, one game being ported. See this is the 180s i speak of.

Its bad if any xbox game goes to pc and apparently no longer counts. But when ps3 games are ported iver to vita and ps4 they still count? You kids have 0 consistency.

If resolution matters then you should demand 1080p from Sony all the time.

If indies count then all 3000 on 360 counted.

If exclusives must be on only one platform and never on another then that holds true for ps3 as well which means the ps4 will most likely follow suit compared to one xbox one exclusive .

Btw if you had a gaming pc and resolution matterred youd not bother with a ps4.

I agree exclusive is only one console. So, TLOU, MLB, etc is not exclusive anymore. Once MLB is only on the 4 it will exclusive again.

My opinion of course, the saying exclusive is so watered down it can be in 99 systems, but if it isn't on one console, some folks consider it exclusive. Makes no sense.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#29kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 9:37:44 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

I do, my youngest has some games the same as in my PS4. However, I don't pay attention enough to that kind of thing.

I think both systems are pretty damn cool. You need to chill a tad along with these folks backing up the PS4. I think you say pony way too much and your ruining the saying and taking the bite out of it, bud.

Put a smile in your face, as it's a great time to be a gamer man. Your controlling little fictional characters in a fictional world and a game box man, technology has come a long way, man.

More power to you. My issue is not sony fans sayin they love ps4 exclusives like knack or infamous. Its those who are obvious trolls with double standards.

I dont regret owning a ps4 but i would if i only had one system. It lacks games and features and i expect more from Sony.
#30Tajaz2426Posted 6/17/2014 9:39:36 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

More power to you. My issue is not sony fans sayin they love ps4 exclusives like knack or infamous. Its those who are obvious trolls with double standards.

I dont regret owning a ps4 but i would if i only had one system. It lacks games and features and i expect more from Sony.

That's what makes opinions great, what I think you don't need to do is lower yourself to people that actually troll. Just ignoring them and actually having good debates and talking about the consoles we enjoy are the reason we are into gaming as a hobby, isn't it?
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS