Xbox one/ps4 owners: Which system do you prefer?

#41Balzak74Posted 6/17/2014 10:56:57 AM
Glad to see yet another interesting debate reduced to childish drivel by name calling

Bad xbots and ponies
---
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early
#42ZAKDUDEPosted 6/17/2014 11:06:30 AM(edited)
I much prefer my XB1 to my PS4 as a system, but hate how it's underpowered in comparison. I love all of the media features and whatnot, but I just can't play a lesser version of a game when I can get a better version on PS4. It really is a first world problem, but I'd be so much happier if the XB1 was just as powerful. The PS4 is still a great system though, I just like being able to switch to TV instantly and snapping apps. Also I actually like the voice commands.
#43krillin4553Posted 6/17/2014 11:11:40 AM
Mainly my Xbone. PS4 is solely for exclusives and doesn't get turned on any other time really. I've been meaning to pickup Entwined, the game they announced at E3 but haven't gotten to it yet. Mostly I just like the Xbox controller more, Live provides a better experience for me, and I hated the XMB in PS3. I loved how Sony's solution was to throw in a second one. It's such a horribly cluttered UI and my error log from not being able to join parties, getting disconnected from PSN and games not wanting to install/update gets more extensive with each use, sadly. I'm not sure if it has a bad HDD or something but games play just fine so I don't know what its deal is.
---
XBL/PSN/NinID/Steam: DocDrazen. Proud owner of all current/next Gen systems/custom build PC. What console war? XD
#44revolution3603Posted 6/17/2014 11:13:21 AM
Balzak74 posted...
Glad to see yet another interesting debate reduced to childish drivel by name calling

Bad xbots and ponies

I apologize for the part I played in this topic going south kcypher just grinds my gears you can't say anything in the realm of ps4 being your console of choice without him calling you a pony does it every topic where ps4 mentioned
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#45theshovellerPosted 6/17/2014 11:19:44 AM
I just recently got myself a PS4, had an Xbox since launch. I think PS4 will be my default go-to system this generation as it was last generation, but it's still too early to tell yet.

But, on the plus side, I already have something like 7 games for my PS4 just from having a PS+ sub and nabbing them when they were available, versus the now-3 games I have for my One. That'll help out a bit, I'm sure - I got kinda tired of nothing but Dead Rising 3 after a week.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#46gala12Posted 6/17/2014 11:33:06 AM(edited)
I use the Xbox One more than the Ps4 at the moment, but I wouldn't say I prefer it, I still don't have a solid opinion of which one is the superior choice since there aren't much games out there for either console yet, to early.
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#47jimmyCCFCPosted 6/17/2014 11:26:01 AM
I like both, i use more xbox one for netflix, youtube due to voice commands. Haven't been that keen on any of the PS4 exclusives yet and i have more personal friends that own xboxes. That doesn't mean the PS4 is any worse necessarily.

Both consoles have their merits, they are both very similar now.
#48theshovellerPosted 6/17/2014 11:28:22 AM
jimmyCCFC posted...
I like both, i use more xbox one for netflix, youtube due to voice commands. Haven't been that keen on any of the PS4 exclusives yet and i have more personal friends that own xboxes. That doesn't mean the PS4 is any worse necessarily.

Both consoles have their merits, they are both very similar now.

I'm the opposite - I like running my TV through my Xbox, but I'll actually swap over to my PS4 for Netflix and Vudu because I think the performance is slightly better (I used to use my XB1 for Netflix but sometimes I'd notice it'd hit an error and back out of Netflix, making me restart it when watching multiple shows back-to-back.)

I do like the voice commands for TV though. Makes it easy when playing on my PC and I want to change the channel like a complete lazy ass.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#49Combo626Posted 6/17/2014 11:30:43 AM
I prefer my XBOX One over my PS4. Got the One first, in fact.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#50kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 11:39:25 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Am I the only one laughing at CRY-cry's claim that a streaming game is the same as a port?

A port has to be re-coded to run on another system. A streaming game does not.

Talk about ignorance;)

Who cares? Its on another console stop 180ing pony. Stop splitting hairs when most ps3 gsmes ended up ported to vita.

Let me see you say that the last of us was not an exclusive.