Xbox one/ps4 owners: Which system do you prefer?

#61Laylow12Posted 6/17/2014 12:49:41 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I had a PS4 a while ago. I didn't spend much time with it before I traded it in for an Xbox One.

So you didn't enjoy the superior graphics in every game and better frame rate without all that screen tearing? You intentionally down-graded? I'd love to hear why.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#62SaffronGhostPosted 6/17/2014 12:50:19 PM
Wow, go kcypher2000. Takin this horrible crap to a ho'notha'level.
#63Homie_202Posted 6/17/2014 1:00:27 PM
Ps4
#64kcypher2000Posted 6/17/2014 1:14:04 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
I had a PS4 a while ago. I didn't spend much time with it before I traded it in for an Xbox One.

So you didn't enjoy the superior graphics in every game and better frame rate without all that screen tearing? You intentionally down-graded? I'd love to hear why.

Ps4 is notorious for frame rate issues kiddo. U shouldnt go there. Btw since you allegedly bought an xbox one yourself you shouldnt need to ask him why.

Btw you must have hated the ps2 and its weak hardware. I loved it for the same reason as the xbox one, all about the games.
#65stage4saiyanPosted 6/17/2014 1:20:50 PM
PS4 + Xbone controller = best console since the Dreamcast.
---
PACKER TRACKER: 8-7-1 Regular Season 2013 NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS, 3RD CONSECUTIVE TITLE
XBL: JudasKiss12 PSN: Lionheart2390
#66revolution3603Posted 6/17/2014 2:00:27 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
Right now both are lacking.

I like that Sony seems willing to explore new ideas like no mans sky and everyone gone to rapture shooters are getting old and x1 seems to be building there console around that.

Uncharted, kill zone, order....over half the ps4 exclusives are shooters genius.

Xbox has 2 racing games, kinect rivals, zoo tycoon, 2 fighting games, phantom dust, scalebound, fable legends, d4, dead rising 3, dance central, fantasia, ryse. All non shooters.

Add halo, gears, titanfall, plants vs zombies, sunset, crackdown and quantum break. Ps4 lacks games all around. It doesnt have enough games to have variety.

Your such an obvious fanboy it's not even funny resogun, octodad, daylight, outlast entwined,infamous,knack,bound by flame ff14 a realm reborn, no mans sky, bloodborne,lbp3,drive club,and everyone gone to rapture uncharted isn't really a shooter it's an adventure game it has shooting mechanics classifying uncharted as such is like saying gta is just a shooter now that's variety .
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#67method115Posted 6/17/2014 2:02:51 PM
PS4 because of the better resolutions. The exclusives on both sides are nothing to write home about and none of them would get me to buy the system.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#68gala12Posted 6/17/2014 3:37:24 PM
stage4saiyan posted...
PS4 + Xbone controller = best console since the Dreamcast.

Donít know about that, the dual shock 4 is fantastic as well and I think many would agree with me, not saying itís better, but itís just as good (except for the damn light bar)
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#69grampamurkedPosted 6/17/2014 4:04:52 PM
Xbox

Once & awhile I play on my ps4
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#70Combo626Posted 6/17/2014 4:32:39 PM
revolution3603 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
Right now both are lacking.

I like that Sony seems willing to explore new ideas like no mans sky and everyone gone to rapture shooters are getting old and x1 seems to be building there console around that.

Uncharted, kill zone, order....over half the ps4 exclusives are shooters genius.

Xbox has 2 racing games, kinect rivals, zoo tycoon, 2 fighting games, phantom dust, scalebound, fable legends, d4, dead rising 3, dance central, fantasia, ryse. All non shooters.

Add halo, gears, titanfall, plants vs zombies, sunset, crackdown and quantum break. Ps4 lacks games all around. It doesnt have enough games to have variety.

Your such an obvious fanboy it's not even funny resogun, octodad, daylight, outlast entwined,infamous,knack,bound by flame ff14 a realm reborn, no mans sky, bloodborne,lbp3,drive club,and everyone gone to rapture uncharted isn't really a shooter it's an adventure game it has shooting mechanics classifying uncharted as such is like saying gta is just a shooter now that's variety .

But No Man's Sky isn't an exclusive, it's timed.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn