Xbox one/ps4 owners: Which system do you prefer?

#71revolution3603Posted 6/17/2014 3:52:59 PM
Combo626 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
Right now both are lacking.

I like that Sony seems willing to explore new ideas like no mans sky and everyone gone to rapture shooters are getting old and x1 seems to be building there console around that.

Uncharted, kill zone, order....over half the ps4 exclusives are shooters genius.

Xbox has 2 racing games, kinect rivals, zoo tycoon, 2 fighting games, phantom dust, scalebound, fable legends, d4, dead rising 3, dance central, fantasia, ryse. All non shooters.

Add halo, gears, titanfall, plants vs zombies, sunset, crackdown and quantum break. Ps4 lacks games all around. It doesnt have enough games to have variety.

Your such an obvious fanboy it's not even funny resogun, octodad, daylight, outlast entwined,infamous,knack,bound by flame ff14 a realm reborn, no mans sky, bloodborne,lbp3,drive club,and everyone gone to rapture uncharted isn't really a shooter it's an adventure game it has shooting mechanics classifying uncharted as such is like saying gta is just a shooter now that's variety .

But No Man's Sky isn't an exclusive, it's timed.

I was talking more console exclusive as of right now they haven't announced and x1 version I don't think they officially announced a PC version but it's been hinted there would be
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#72Kazuya_80Posted 6/17/2014 4:17:16 PM
i prefer either console
#73Balzak74Posted 6/17/2014 4:38:43 PM
Not really related, but after two generations of preferring the Xbox controllers.

I find the ones controller very uncomfortable and the ps4 controller to be superior
---
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early
#74crucialPosted 6/17/2014 5:16:28 PM
A timed exclusive is almost as good as an exclusive,costs less money and you establish a franchise that most will go to ala Mass Effect,Dead Rising,MGS and FF.

The other day a ponie was trying to argue with me that TF is not an exclusive but MLB the Show is an exclusive,I did not even respond,I own all three and enjoy all consoles because of games,don't care about specs that is what my PC is for and love just ripping apart fanboy sheep.
#75Tajaz2426Posted 6/17/2014 5:24:26 PM
crucial posted...
A timed exclusive is almost as good as an exclusive,costs less money and you establish a franchise that most will go to ala Mass Effect,Dead Rising,MGS and FF.

The other day a ponie was trying to argue with me that TF is not an exclusive but MLB the Show is an exclusive,I did not even respond,I own all three and enjoy all consoles because of games,don't care about specs that is what my PC is for and love just ripping apart fanboy sheep.

Neither of them are exclusive. If it's on more than one console, it's not an exclusive. MLB, TF, TLOU, none of them are exclusives.

The word exclusive gets watered down, because people say it can be in 99 different consoles, but if it isn't on their competition's console it's exclusive.

Just my opinion, but exclusive is you need to buy that particular console to play the game, not buy one of multiple console to do so.

I don't get into the sheep on shears on whatever you call it, I just enjoy gaming as a hobby and discussing gaming in general.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#76DiegoSanchez206Posted 6/17/2014 8:17:18 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
I love the ponies pretending to own both consoles. Newsflash kiddies when you say the ps4 plays games better, no one believes you because no one with a brain is buying multiplats on both systems.

Trolls here are so transparent.

>Calls people ponies
>Calls them kiddies
#77DarkMark942Posted 6/17/2014 9:15:04 PM
The PS4 has a better controller and stronger hardware, better exclusive, and runs multiplats better. No brainer, despite me liking Microsoft more.
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
http://tinyurl.com/nlz7nf7 LMFAO forty whiners
#78AgentLockePosted 6/17/2014 11:01:48 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
I had a PS4 a while ago. I didn't spend much time with it before I traded it in for an Xbox One.

So you didn't enjoy the superior graphics in every game and better frame rate without all that screen tearing? You intentionally down-graded? I'd love to hear why.

Well I'd love to know why every time I see your name the post that goes with it always screams "fanboy on the wrong forum"

I'd love to hear why?
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#79AgentLockePosted 6/17/2014 11:08:15 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
The PS4 has a better controller and stronger hardware, better exclusive, and runs multiplats better. No brainer, despite me liking Microsoft more.

Also better exclusives is very subjective. I love racing and have a soft spot for halo 2. Guess who I think has the better exclusives... See? Controllers are subjective as well. So unless hardware>exclusives then other peoples (key words there) console choice is not so clear cut.

However I won't be surprised when some sony kid comes in here sprouting hardware sales as if the xbox has literally sold zero.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#80Miiri0Posted 6/17/2014 11:56:58 PM
Laylow12 posted...
PS4 for everything because it does everything better.

This. Everything just better on ps4. Xbone is still ok even it generally run an inferior version of multiplatform games. Its nothing wrong settling for less.