Hypothetically speaking, if sony goes under...

#11thatdude227(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 1:48:53 PM
devnull520 posted...
I just don't understand why some people wants Sony, MS or Nintendo to fail. A gaming utopia with your favorite company not only on top, but alone with no competition is not going to be as pretty as you're imagining it.

Hypothetically speaking, i didn't say i wanted sony to go under
---
If you want to reply to me, give me a PM, otherwise I'll most likely miss it.
this is a serious signature. I really do have a high chance of missing a reply
#12Homie_202Posted 6/17/2014 1:51:17 PM
I hate topics like this because people fail to realize the xbox could just as easily go under as the playstation.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 6/17/2014 1:59:31 PM
I can imagine Sony "going under", but I doubt their gaming division will. If anything, they'll get rid of every other division but that one.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 6/17/2014 2:01:48 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Sony will never go under none of the big 3 will.

Sony is scary close to bankruptcy - one of the reasons I won't buy a PS again
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#15dnmtPosted 6/17/2014 2:02:55 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

Could you give us your estimate on when that will happen, exactly? You seem so sure of it.
#16darkstar4221Posted 6/17/2014 2:04:25 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I can imagine Sony "going under", but I doubt their gaming division will. If anything, they'll get rid of every other division but that one.

Sony wouldn't be able to survive just as a gaming company. That's not what they are.
#17Homie_202Posted 6/17/2014 2:10:54 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

The MS board is scary close to axing the xbox brand. So it seems to me you should not own a console unless it's a Wiiu.
#18youngskillzPosted 6/17/2014 3:35:09 PM
nintendo should have went third party a few generations ago.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#19a687947Posted 6/17/2014 3:39:48 PM
Homie_202 posted...
I hate topics like this because people fail to realize the xbox could just as easily go under as the playstation.

how? Sony is having financial troubles, Microsoft is not. Also, the rumors of Xbox being sold are entirely false, anyone with any common sense would know that
#20a687947Posted 6/17/2014 3:42:04 PM
Homie_202 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

The MS board is scary close to axing the xbox brand. So it seems to me you should not own a console unless it's a Wiiu.

so they've invested billions into something within the past 9-10 months that they're going to sell off? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? They've rebranded their game, music, and movie services Xbox, they've brought Xbox live to windows phone, they spent $1 billion on gears of war not even five months ago.