If the Kinect-less SKU doesn't save X1...

#1MePastyNoLipsPosted 6/17/2014 12:37:20 PM
Will the 11th installment of Halo turn this sinking ship around? Or is it game over? This is a very big month for the X1's future.
---
No one plays on PC, but *insert specs.* I'm a scrawny pasty nerd. It was hard for me to get noticed, so I mention "my gf/wife" whenever I can.
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 6/17/2014 12:41:30 PM
What are you like in High School or something? How can anyone take anything you say seriously with that signature?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#3AWarAmp84Posted 6/17/2014 12:43:53 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
What are you like in High School or something? How can anyone take anything you say seriously with that signature?

So true. Sounds like a d-bag.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#4chet_manleyPosted 6/17/2014 12:48:00 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

Ouch! And that's coming from a Maple Leafs fan.
---
"When I hack someone and see they have cancer, AIDS or a tumor or something I kill them on the spot. Put them out of their misery." - thisismyusernme
#5EastCoastKodyPosted 6/17/2014 12:53:09 PM
people always downplay Halo.

*Halos dead

*its not going to sell consoles

*blah blah blah.

and then....what happens? It goes on and sells like quadruple of any Sony exclusive.

Seriously, if Halo 5 dropped tomorrow.......XB1 would pass PS4 sales in a month
#6dnmtPosted 6/17/2014 12:55:01 PM
EastCoastKody posted...

*Halos dead

*blah blah blah.

and then....what happens? It goes on and sells like quadruple of any Sony exclusive.

Halo 5 will surely boost Xbone sales somewhat but there's no stopping the PS4 train, by holidays 2015 it will be far too late.
#7Lisbon14215Posted 6/17/2014 12:55:55 PM
I didn't realize that the X1 needed to be saved. I do believe that the X1 is outpacing the sales numbers that the 360 put up at the same point in their respective life cycles? Yes, it's not selling as well as the PS4 but let's not act like it's not selling at all.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
http://i.imgur.com/vrhzkRB.jpg
#8TheMuffinPosted 6/17/2014 12:56:47 PM
Sooooo many new users.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#9Satchmo25Posted 6/17/2014 12:58:10 PM
chet_manley posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

Ouch! And that's coming from a Maple Leafs fan.

TC definitely sounds like a D-bag, this coming from a Sharks fan
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#10FinzFan4lifePosted 6/17/2014 12:58:17 PM
dnmt posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

*Halos dead

*blah blah blah.

Halo 5 will surely boost Xbone sales somewhat but there's no stopping the PS4 train, by holidays 2015 it will be far too late.

are they going to finally have games by then
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012