Do Deals with Gold Make You More Likely to Go Digital?

#1SampsonMPosted 6/17/2014 2:08:39 PM
I'm an all-digital guy. I love not having to switch discs and never resell my games anyway.

But I know a lot of people prefer disc. Just wondering if the recent Games with Gold deals have made you reconsider?

Tomb Raider at $30 is less expensive than a used copy at GameStop. Dead Rising 3 was less expensive,
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#2crucialPosted 6/17/2014 2:12:49 PM
No,places like GS,BB and Wallmart made me go all digital this gen,I all ready go digital with arcade games,indies and DLC so why not just go all out,I hate having a physical disc with 60 dollars worth of DLC meaning I would never sell or trade a game that is worth 5 bucks yet have all this DLC just sitting there,this is the future and next gen will be all digital anyways my as well except it now.
#3DFMan456Posted 6/17/2014 2:16:10 PM
Nope. Not when I can still find a physical copy for less in almost all cases. Digital sales are rarely a bargain.
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 6/17/2014 2:16:29 PM
Well duh, Golden Sun is a game, and Better Business is a Bureau. And Wallmart is terrible, you should try Walmart.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#5MrImpatient35Posted 6/17/2014 2:16:30 PM
Honestly, I'm half and half...only because I sell some of my games back. Games that I'm almost sure I wont be selling back, like Destiny, I'll have no problem buying digital, but I'll prolly go disc anyway, because I expect some good preorder deals.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#6quincy2000aPosted 6/17/2014 2:22:41 PM
I just sold two games to someone today.

I loan and borrow games.

I like the convenience of not having to swap discs out (and not dropping/scratching them) but I'm avoiding digital as much as possible for now.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#7aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 2:23:49 PM
DFMan456 posted...
Nope. Not when I can still find a physical copy for less in almost all cases. Digital sales are rarely a bargain.

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |