You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#1
How do you survive?

Well I got me an Assault Rifle from GTAV guess I'm not going to last too long, so I would have to play it REALLY safe.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#2
Looks like I got a tiny little knife from ACIV MP I am in trouble.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
2 years ago#3
Grenade launcher from Uncharted 1. Guess i'm screwed, only 2 rounds on me.
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
2 years ago#4
That depends. Do I use this Blue Shell on the zombies, or fellow survivors?
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#5
Do cars count? I was last playing Forza 5 and I used my Bugatti as a weapon to knock other cars out of my way for 1st place lol
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 years ago#6
Drove around in a Red Bull Pontiac Solstice in FM5, so one of you guys gets to come with me and run over a few dead-heads before they flip us over

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#7
pblimp360 posted...
Do cars count? I was last playing Forza 5 and I used my Bugatti as a weapon to knock other cars out of my way for 1st place lol

I guess so since almost anything could be considered a weapon.....just hope you don't run out of gas.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: micheal82

micheal82
2 years ago#8
I got the X Buster from DR3.
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34

User Info: tommyvercetti444

tommyvercetti444
2 years ago#9
Steel Chair, damn you WWE 2k14. Damn you to hell.
Are you sure you want to go to red alert? it does mean changing the bulb,

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
I guess so since almost anything could be considered a weapon.....just hope you don't run out of gas.

Nice! That cart is so damn fast that I'd likely get to where I want before that happened anyway lol
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived