You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game
11 months ago#11
zerooo0 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Do cars count? I was last playing Forza 5 and I used my Bugatti as a weapon to knock other cars out of my way for 1st place lol

I guess so since almost anything could be considered a weapon.....just hope you don't run out of gas.

Well considering there is no protection in the front of those vehicles, except fiber glass. Ramming a few zombies at quite the speed would severely damage the front it, assuming he doesn't wreck it going fast. Lmfao. And as for me, would be a crossbow, as I am using that in Skyrim with 999 Bolts.
---
PSN: Donnie19---Gamertag: Chaos Matazaki---3DS FC: 5000-3303-9111---IGN: Lilith---Friend Safari Pokemon Psychic: Drowzee, Xatu, Wobuffet.
11 months ago#12
I'm using my fists because I got confident in PVP on Dark Souls 2 and thought I would be a BAMF and punch people to death. Not great results.
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
(edited by Ramsus082)
11 months ago#13
So, I have Max's magic marker. The possibilities are endless!
---
Think before you ink!
11 months ago#14
Haha, I've been playing Gears of War 3 a ton lately, I think I'll survive just fine.
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
11 months ago#15
AK 47 from Watchdogs, I'll probably be ok lol
---
currently playing: http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-17042598dt.jpg
11 months ago#16
Snake's souped up M4 from MGS4. I'll be alright.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
11 months ago#17
a spaceship from crimzon clover...yeah i would survive with that.
if only traditional weapoons count then the sword from knightmare tower.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
11 months ago#18
Wildfire assault rifle from Watch Dogs
11 months ago#19
Magic marker from Max: The Curse of Brotherhood.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
11 months ago#20
A bad-ass sword and shield set in Ryse. This is probably the best thing you could have for the long haul.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You are in a Zombie apacalypse with the weapon you last used weapon in a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived