Do the Xbox one still require kinect to function

#21CapwnDPosted 6/17/2014 3:43:06 PM
aheroafake posted...
CapwnD posted...
aheroafake posted...
I am not wrong. Kinect was required to be plugged in when the console was announced. That's what I'm referring to. If you guys had actually read the topic and my initial post, you would've noticed that.

If you read the OP, he already knew that. That wasn't his question.

I did read it, genius. I wasn't calling him out, I was calling the user out that said it was never required. Get some glasses.

The guy answered the question perfectly. Read this topic again. He already knew your dumb tidbit of information that you thought you were adding to this discussion. Grow some better reading and comprehension skills, and maybe work on your social skills.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#22a687947Posted 6/17/2014 3:43:23 PM
aheroafake posted...
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...
I am not wrong. Kinect was required to be plugged in when the console was announced. That's what I'm referring to. If you guys had actually read the topic and my initial post, you would've noticed that.

being announced and released are 2 different things kid. so you are still wrong the kinect is not required nor never was for the xbox one to operate.

Nope.

yes, you're still wrong, if the xbox hadn't functioned on release without it then you would be right, but it did so you aren't
#23aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 3:44:22 PM
Whatever lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#24casper316Posted 6/17/2014 3:46:38 PM
aheroafake posted...
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...

being announced and released are 2 different things kid. so you are still wrong the kinect is not required nor never was for the xbox one to operate.

Nope.

yes it is, you people really need to let that crap go. the kinect was never required for the xbox one to operate when the consumers got our hands on the units. unless you worked at MS and had an xbox one way before everyone else then I'd agree with you but no consumers had any consoles until the day or just before launch. so the kinect was never required for us to even use the damn thing. we didn't even have to plug the kinect in to get the day one console update kid, so like I said kinect never was required.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#25aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 3:47:43 PM
aheroafake posted...
Whatever lol.

---
#26casper316Posted 6/17/2014 3:51:42 PM
aheroafake posted...
Whatever lol.

exactly like I said being announced and actually released are 2 very different things. you sony kids have got to let stuff go lol. sure MS screwed up with their initial plans for the xbox one, but they went in my opinion above and beyond what they needed to do to fix everything before release. should we forget what they tried to do, no but cutting yourself off from an otherwise great system because of pettiness is just stupid.
---
#27aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 4:00:03 PM(edited)
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Whatever lol.

exactly like I said being announced and actually released are 2 very different things. you sony kids have got to let stuff go lol. sure MS screwed up with their initial plans for the xbox one, but they went in my opinion above and beyond what they needed to do to fix everything before release. should we forget what they tried to do, no but cutting yourself off from an otherwise great system because of pettiness is just stupid.

Funny that you're calling me out on stupidity which is pretty much how you've represented yourself in this message considering I'm not a "sony kid" you condescending smart ass. Sure, I took what he said out of context but whatever. I'm done with you now.
---
#28aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 4:05:42 PM
Seriously, done arguing about this stupid mistake I made. I apologize. Good day.
---
#29casper316Posted 6/17/2014 4:11:47 PM
aheroafake posted...
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Whatever lol.

Funny that you're calling me out on stupidity which is pretty much how you've represented yourself in this message considering I'm not a "sony kid" you condescending smart ass. Sure, I took what he said out of context but whatever. I'm done with you now.

I wasn't calling you out, I gave you the same attitude you where giving everyone else when we tried to tell you the kinect was never required for the xbox to operate after release. you got smart with me and others first.
---
#30aheroafakePosted 6/17/2014 4:23:33 PM
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...
casper316 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Whatever lol.

I wasn't calling you out, I gave you the same attitude you where giving everyone else when we tried to tell you the kinect was never required for the xbox to operate after release. you got smart with me and others first.

k
---