So, I downloaded both of this months free games

#1TheBendyPosted 6/17/2014 3:59:47 PM
I was expecting to get into Halo: Spartan Assault, and just give Max a quick try. However, it turned out quite the opposite. I've hardly given Halo any attention, while I've been hooked on Max. What is your opinion?
---
Think before you ink!
#2KID VIDPosted 6/17/2014 4:16:21 PM
Max is great. I was thinking of buying it before it became free, but luckily I waited. I love the platforming in it.

Halo: Spartan Assault looks boring to me. I'm a Halo fan (1000/1000 all Halos except Wars) and I can't see myself enjoying this. I didn't even download it even though it's free.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#3casper316Posted 6/17/2014 4:23:17 PM(edited)
Max is awesome, I bought it when it was released, played it to death, awesome game. Halo: Spartan Assault is an ok game. it's fun to pick up and play for a few mins but it's no marathon game. controls kinda like geometry wars except you have to use the triggers to shoot and throw grenades. it has microtransactions which you don't really have to buy. let me just put it this way you can tell it was a mobile game lol it's fun for a pick up and play game though.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#4Merc123Posted 6/17/2014 7:29:46 PM
I didn't have much interest in either before i downloaded them. I heard Halo was pretty meh and thats how i feel about it too.

Max so far is pretty fun though, i am enjoying myself quite a bit.

I do like the Games for Gold here since i only have DR3 on XB1, so now i have some other stuff to play.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#5Homie_202Posted 6/17/2014 7:51:19 PM
Halo is not that good which is to expected since it's a phone game. And max is IMO very good. I haven't played much as I haven't been in the mood for a sidescroller ATM but other then that the game is fantastic.