MS pleads for gamers' affection...again

#1MrImpatient35Posted 6/17/2014 8:17:24 PM
http://sheattack.com/microsoft-pleads-gamers-affection/

A pretty good article explaining the games that were shown at E3 2014. This is why I can't believe people are genuinely saying that MS' E3 was horrible. How? Did you watch it?
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#2_Doomguy_Posted 6/17/2014 8:22:45 PM
People want something
People get what they want
People complain about what they get
#3the_real_onePosted 6/17/2014 8:24:37 PM
Good read.
But again MS could have done a better job by securing more exclusive and better first party games for this year at least.
Also if I am not mistaken, more CGI was shown vs gameplay!
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#4lilj812Posted 6/17/2014 8:25:11 PM
The Microsoft company will look at consumers and say "BUY US!"

.. and consumers will look back and say, "No."
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#5kyncaniPosted 6/17/2014 10:25:43 PM
Microsoft conference wasn't bad per se.

But it's such an uphill battle, especially against the PS4.
#6AltiarLioPosted 6/18/2014 12:23:02 AM
kyncani posted...

i agree, 3 years in a row now thar ms has had a better show than sony so e3 clearly doesnt matter in the lobg run.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#7EnclavePosted 6/18/2014 12:28:23 AM
AltiarLio posted...
kyncani posted...

i agree, 3 years in a row now thar ms has had a better show than sony so e3 clearly doesnt matter in the lobg run.

Highly debatable. I feel Sony had the slightly better show than Microsoft (and most seem to agree based on the GameFAQs poll) as they showed more games that were of interest to me. That said, Nintendo killed them both.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#8sockesockePosted 6/18/2014 12:29:50 AM
agreed with that article they had the best lineup of games.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#9pblimp360Posted 6/18/2014 12:41:15 AM
It's "kewl" to hate on MS right now is the thing. So many sheep who are still clinging to the past PR issues and policies and are still faulting them even after major corrections and adjustments, including the gaming media.

Some gaming sites are blatant haters of MS.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#10slowdog76Posted 6/18/2014 12:41:53 AM
ugh. i hate lazy sensationalistic incorrect headlines. "pleads for affection" ridiculous. makes it sound like they were on their hands and knees, hands cupped, saying "please like us. pleeeeeease".

its made even worse by the fact that is a (weird) positive article. the headline is just designed to entice clicks by the braindead fanboys that permeate every crevice of the web.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius