14 months after the launch of the MC Collection, would you object a PS4 port?

#1DiegoSanchez206Posted 6/17/2014 9:27:34 PM
Topic title. - Results (116 votes)
I don't care if it goes multiplat. Everyone should try it.
42.24% (49 votes)
No, I think that's stupid (give reason)
57.76% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We all know this will never happen. This is hypothetical. The reason I said 14 months is because it would get rid of the argument of it selling the Xbox One.

I'm curious how many people don't want it going multiplat due to being a fanboy or have a legitimate reason. This board is absolutely littered with fanboys for each console.
#2MJFJDPosted 6/17/2014 9:33:50 PM
Which exclusive do we get from Sony?
#3LanternOfAshPosted 6/17/2014 9:34:01 PM
Flamebait, nothing more to see here.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 6/17/2014 9:35:19 PM
I would rather have a Gears of War collection, but that's just me.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#5chedibang1994Posted 6/17/2014 9:35:26 PM
DiegoSanchez206 posted...
We all know this will never happen. This is hypothetical. The reason I said 14 months is because it would get rid of the argument of it selling the Xbox One.

I'm curious how many people don't want it going multiplat due to being a fanboy or have a legitimate reason. This board is absolutely littered with fanboys for each console.

It would be cool yet the biggest problem with that is we all know halo ain't going to ever go multiplat unless it's PC version which isn't impossible I heard
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#6DiegoSanchez206(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 9:36:26 PM
MJFJD posted...

Do you have to have an exclusive from sony? If you need tht incentive to allow other gamers to play, whatever one you want. I guess.
#7DiegoSanchez206(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 9:37:15 PM
chedibang1994 posted...

It would be cool yet the biggest problem with that is we all know halo ain't going to ever go multiplat unless it's PC version which isn't impossible I heard

Yes it's never going to happen. I know.
#8MJFJDPosted 6/17/2014 9:42:31 PM
MJFJD posted...

Do you have to have an exclusive from sony? If you need tht incentive to allow other gamers to play, whatever one you want. I guess.

Well hypothetically if an Xbox exclusive is going to become multiplatform a Sony one should as well so that both platforms remain attractive based on their exclusive lineups.

Having said that I am not really sure what I would want if i had one choice. I liked the new Tomb Raider better than the last Uncharted.

I suppose I would like the God of War series since I enjoy mythology and would not mind a decent hack and slash series.
#9SunDevil77Posted 6/17/2014 9:54:27 PM
No. The Xbox One and PS4 already have fairly similar libraries. There needs to be some level of difference.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#10BPSatsukiPosted 6/17/2014 9:55:25 PM
MJFJD posted...

LBP3