I hate to say it but I think MS killed Forza

#21pblimp360Posted 6/18/2014 12:27:19 AM
Izraeil posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Sylawatch is mad Gran turismo can't hold a candle to Forza.

Maybe for a XBOX fanboy, Gran Turismo's $40 demos move more copies than the best selling Forza.

Only a Pony would dare say GT is better than Forza. Quantity sold doesn't always mean quality, as is the case here, it being better quality compared to Forza.

This is a horribly incorrect topic anyway, so whatever I suppose.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#22Foreign ObjectsPosted 6/18/2014 12:30:49 AM
The only thing GT does better than Forza is tyre smoke.
---
etc
#23IzraeilPosted 6/18/2014 12:33:16 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Maybe for a XBOX fanboy, Gran Turismo's $40 demos move more copies than the best selling Forza.

Only a Pony would dare say GT is better than Forza. Quantity sold doesn't always mean quality, as is the case here, it being better quality compared to Forza.

I think I understand what you mean, I mean Halo keeps selling better when Killzone is so obviously leagues better.
#24pblimp360Posted 6/18/2014 12:37:18 AM
Izraeil posted...
I think I understand what you mean, I mean Halo keeps selling better when Killzone is so obviously leagues better.

You just get more ridiculous over time don't you?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#25slowdog76Posted 6/18/2014 12:37:26 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Jedi454 posted...

its subjective.

however, i personally prefer forza. i remember buying forza 5 concept thingy....whatever the one before 6 was.....and was bored out of my tree with it. by contrast, i have personally enjoyed forza 5 way more than the previous ones
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#26pblimp360Posted 6/18/2014 12:45:05 AM
slowdog76 posted...
its subjective.

however, i personally prefer forza. i remember buying forza 5 concept thingy....whatever the one before 6 was.....and was bored out of my tree with it. by contrast, i have personally enjoyed forza 5 way more than the previous ones

Oh, I know. Just fighting a Pony with fire.

Btw, I think you meant, GT Concept, not Forza 5 concept lol
---
#27slowdog76Posted 6/18/2014 12:46:27 AM
yh thats the one. duh. should edit that but. meh. cba
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#28IzraeilPosted 6/18/2014 12:59:17 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...
Izraeil posted...

You just get more ridiculous over time don't you?

Just pointing out the ridiculousness of xbox fanboys going around using sales to prove how great Halo is, and then saying sales don't matter when Gran Turismo comes into the picture.
In other words fighting xbots with fire...
#29Jedi454Posted 6/18/2014 1:03:08 AM
Izraeil posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I wish that were the case. Please get off whatever you're smoking. I own a Ps3.
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#30pblimp360Posted 6/18/2014 1:05:59 AM
Izraeil posted...
Just pointing out the ridiculousness of xbox fanboys going around using sales to prove how great Halo is, and then saying sales don't matter when Gran Turismo comes into the picture.
In other words fighting xbots with fire...

In certain cases you'd be right, but notice I said that it doesn't always mean quality by sales? Sometimes it does, such as Halo compared to lol...Killzone. ^_^

Silly Ponies lol
---