Is Microsoft giving up on Xbox Fitness?

#1demonking888Posted 6/18/2014 7:50:33 PM
I bought a used Xbox One with a Kinect for $390 and tried out the Xbox Fitness, and I got to say I'm pretty hyped after working out with it. But i'm kind of disappointed that I can't get the full Insanity or P90X.

Jillian Michaels seems to be the only add-ons to Fitness, in all honesty I hope Microsoft doesn't give up on Fitness as both a gamer and someone who wants to be healthier I can easily see alot more Xbox Ones selling to non-gamers if Xbox can promote Xbox Fitness to them.
#2OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/18/2014 7:55:18 PM
There are some good pilates videos on youtube if you need some workout ideas. They are a lot more challenging than you would think. :v If you want links just ask. All you need is a mat.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#3ZemataPosted 6/18/2014 7:57:22 PM
I have it installed but haven't tried it yet. If you dig that you should check out Dance Central. IMO it was the best original kinect game. Real choreogrpahy, none of that wii-mote waggling or arrow stepping (I love DDR mind you). 1, 2, and 3 were on 360 but a fourth is being made for Xone right now.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#4BansDontWorkPosted 6/18/2014 7:59:23 PM
They aren't giving up on it. In fact, they are expecting people to not only have Gold to play it, but from December 2014, they also expect people to pay for a Fitness Pass which will be mandatory.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#5demonking888(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 8:01:37 PM
True Dance Central looks cool, do you sweat doing some of the dances?
#6ZemataPosted 6/18/2014 8:04:26 PM
demonking888 posted...
True Dance Central looks cool, do you sweat doing some of the dances?

I've only gotten through the basic level of all the songs in the first two games but in my experience I've had to keep a towel around. I need to clean my room out a bit before I make an attempt at the medium difficulty. Plus they have the import music feature so you could just be running off the 3rd disc with all the songs on there from all three games.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.