What's the general consensus with Titanfall around here?

#21dnmtPosted 6/19/2014 12:08:33 PM
You nailed it with your first sentence, TC. Hope you didn't get it at full price, at least.
#22IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 12:26:32 PM
dnmt posted...
You nailed it with your first sentence, TC. Hope you didn't get it at full price, at least.

I paid $50 bucks for it used and returned it a little bit ago and got the full $50 dollars back. So I am good. Thank God that DRM thing with the Xbox One isn't in place or else I would've been out of $50 dollars with this game. lol ;)
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#23nickr2d2Posted 6/19/2014 12:31:23 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Fun in spurts.

Gets old quickly though, but fun for a few matches.

this. One of those games that comes off the shelf every now and then, but not a constant play-every-day game.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#24MistahApplezPosted 6/19/2014 12:50:20 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Fun in spurts.

Gets old quickly though, but fun for a few matches.

---
Enough with the fanboyism
#25velvet_hammerPosted 6/19/2014 12:53:09 PM
Extremely overhyped nonsense. CoD with mechs, no sp, low features hence why it doesnt last long. Its like a lapdance, pretty much a waste of time
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#26ghstbstrPosted 6/19/2014 1:07:21 PM(edited)
MRL3G3ND posted...
played it to death for 3 weeks...haven't picked it back up in 2 months.
I forgot I had it lol
It's just shallow as hell
after you rank up to 50 theres nothing left to do but do it again...
I've had bf4 since launch and I still have a ton of things to unlock

I agree with this exactly word for word, as it was what I was going to say.
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#27shads3055Posted 6/21/2014 3:30:49 PM
repetive not many game modes fun for a few minutes
#28Bryant187Posted 6/21/2014 3:34:04 PM
I enjoy it a lot, but it doesn't keep me from playing other games. But I do tend to play it for a couple hours every other day.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#29DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 6/21/2014 3:57:44 PM
IceHusky posted...
So I just picked this game up yesterday and after putting in a couple of hours into the game, I am not feeling the game at all. I feel that TitanFall is yet another game that fell victim to intense marketing and hype, but failed to deliver a quality experience.

I think what hurts this game for me is the fact that there is no real campaign to speak of. The multiplayer campaign is just meh, especially since I really could careless about multiplayer portions of games like this. I just find dying over-and-over again is just not fun and I am not getting any sense of satisfaction from how awesome this game should be. Also, I swear I cannot last more than 10 seconds in the mechs because I just get obliterated, which takes away from the sheer awesomenss in how they should be and were hyped up to be. The concept of this game is cool with the mechs and all, but I just feel I am not having any real fun with the game. Fortunately, I bought it used, so I am going to return it today. I guess I will just stick with CoD: Ghosts and Forza 5 for awhile. :)

What's your GT, maybe it's the people you're playing with.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#30spurrierzookPosted 6/21/2014 4:01:20 PM
The best shooter in a couple of years IMO
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE PSN ID: GATOREAGLE7