Should Microsoft let Sony have Capcom?

#1theREALsheridanPosted 6/19/2014 8:50:27 PM
Ok hear me out. Sony hasn't been doing well financially for several years. They are going to go bankrupt within 8 years if they stay on the same path, that's a fact (I have an associates degree in buisness and I've ran the numbers, trust me).

So my question is, would Microsoft be wise to let Sony have capcom so when they buy sony out in the next eight years they just get capcom along with them? I think that might be the plan because if Microsoft wanted capcom they would have it by now.
#2mike468Posted 6/19/2014 8:54:34 PM
Sony can't afford to buy Capcom.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#3bapelvPosted 6/19/2014 8:54:44 PM
Yes go bankrupt if they do nothing maybe you should stop jumping to conclusion and stop being a fanboy. Sony,Nintendo, and xbox division will not buy capcom.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr Age:23
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#4mike468Posted 6/19/2014 8:57:05 PM
bapelv posted...
Yes go bankrupt if they do nothing maybe you should stop jumping to conclusion and stop being a fanboy. Sony,Nintendo, and xbox division will not buy capcom.

Correction Sony and Nintendo can't/won't buy Capcom. There is a real possibility of MS or another large publisher buying them out though.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#5theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 8:58:57 PM
mike468 posted...
Sony can't afford to buy Capcom.

Sony has made questionable business decisions before lmfao. I see where you're coming from though
#6bapelvPosted 6/19/2014 8:59:15 PM
mike468 posted...
bapelv posted...

Correction Sony and Nintendo can't/won't buy Capcom. There is a real possibility of MS or another large publisher buying them out though.

Actually Sony can buy capcom just how they bought Gekai for 400mil. If they believe it will be a good investment they will. Nintendo however I do not know how much they have but it possible they can.
---
#7theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 9:00:35 PM
bapelv posted...
mike468 posted...
bapelv posted...

Actually Sony can buy capcom just how they bought Gekai for 400mil. If they believe it will be a good investment they will. Nintendo however I do not know how much they have but it possible they can.

LMFAO talk about questionable business decisions LOL
#8AttackOnAZPosted 6/19/2014 9:02:26 PM
I think it's fair game atm. All 3 are interested because capcom is a gold mine. Basically whoever buys those shares is going to dominate, whether it be sony, microsoft or nintendo.
#9I_am_OmnipotentPosted 6/19/2014 9:02:48 PM
Nintendo has more than enough capital to buy capcom. If they do however I don't know if it'd be good for Nintendo or capcom with capcom having a lot of gory games.
---
RIP Missy 1994- February 27th 2012
You were more than a Dog you were a best friend, a listener,a therapist, and everything I needed you to be you were family.
#10bapelvPosted 6/19/2014 9:03:42 PM
theREALsheridan posted...
bapelv posted...
mike468 posted...
bapelv posted...

LMFAO talk about questionable business decisions LOL

Actually gekai will be the best decision they ever done 8 million ps4 owners renting games. I will be using PS now since I never had a PS3.
---