Xbox One is looking really good now!

#1john11ver44Posted 6/19/2014 9:00:34 PM
I'm one of those guys that listened to certain store employees and people on gamefaqs about which system to go with. All fingers pointed toward PS4. So I picked one up. Its good and all that but now that the xbox comes without the kinnect and there is this Halo package coming out along with some smart aggressive moves on MS's part, this makes me really want an xbox now! I should have waited. The PS4 is fun and all that but I was an original xbox guy, so to me this looks interesting. Anybody else feel the same way?
#2bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 6/19/2014 9:15:36 PM
Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect

Spell it right.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
#3SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/19/2014 9:29:46 PM
john11ver44 posted...
Anybody else feel the same way?

You won't be the last. They played Killzone. And now they are sad. Regret has set in. They're going to come back too.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, WATCH_DOGS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#4Xerosnake90Posted 6/19/2014 9:36:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5static_240Posted 6/19/2014 9:39:55 PM
Xerosnake90 posted...
Yea, getting to play halo again in 720p sure will make me regret my ps4 purchase. Lmao. I'll talk to you guys when I'm enjoying the new exclusives. Have fun with halo again, and that one new game that showed off no gameplay. But you know as long as it's hack and slash you guys will be entertained.

Btw, you guys ever play load out? War thunder? Dc universe or war frame? Man these free to play games are pretty sweet. Can't wait for planet side 2 as well! Are you getting halo for free to play? Oh... No? That sucks, you keep paying for the same thing...

Lmao

trollin xbone boards instead of playing your free games? Shocker...
#6Xerosnake90Posted 6/19/2014 9:44:49 PM
Aww, you guys can act all superior but when you get shut down with truth I'm the bad guy. I'm only responding to the topic not instigating one ;)
#7ZeroShot101Posted 6/19/2014 9:59:20 PM
reported the unnecessary posts, now its time to move on.
#8DamnEvilDogPosted 6/19/2014 10:02:32 PM
Xerosnake90 posted...
Aww, you guys can act all superior but when you get shut down with truth I'm the bad guy. I'm only responding to the topic not instigating one ;)

Shut down with the truth? you are just running rampant on the Xbox One board trolling.

Is there a reason? do you have no friend? did mom and dad forget you're birthday? is you're PS4 wobbling too much? did you're little kitty cat run away from home because he got sick of you?

If PS4 is so amazing why are you so threatened and are in full troll mode? enjoy you're console (if you can) don't worry, it will be ok :)
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#9Sega_Saturn09Posted 6/19/2014 10:06:11 PM
Man some kids these days on these boards....
---
Love my PS4/XboxOne/Wii U.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/19/2014 10:09:52 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
reported the unnecessary posts, now its time to move on.

were you able to report your post?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."