Conan goes to e3

#1velvet_hammerPosted 6/19/2014 10:44:17 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuS1BxVaSk
Lol
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#2Shik_stickPosted 6/19/2014 10:52:49 PM
Ugh....the sooner this hack is out of the public eye, the better. Seriously, why do people think he is funny? Because he really isn't.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#3BoomerHelllPosted 6/19/2014 11:03:09 PM
Funny vid but I hate Conan so much.. He just seems like such an A Hole..y'know?
#4userfrigginamePosted 6/19/2014 11:12:02 PM(edited)
Wasn't as good as last time, but still funny. And I find it ironic that the two posters above hate him, seeing as he's the only late night talk show host that gives video games any recognition. What's with you ppl here on gamefaqs?
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/19/2014 11:13:01 PM
conans such a nice dude how can you call him an ahole?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6kingrat2314Posted 6/20/2014 1:16:37 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
conans such a nice dude how can you call him an ahole?

Some people can't take a joke.
---
"You gonna just keep running away?!"
"Just keep running away? ...I'm not running."
#7CapwnDPosted 6/20/2014 2:04:20 AM(edited)
That Forza skit was hilarious. People that hate him probably didn't grow up with David Letterman. Yes now Letterman is.. well.. but in his time he was Indubitable. And it's been Conan's time for quite awhile now.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#8PorungaPosted 6/20/2014 5:46:58 AM
userfrigginame posted...
Wasn't as good as last time, but still funny. And I find it ironic that the two posters above hate him, seeing as he's the only late night talk show host that gives video games any recognition. What's with you ppl here on gamefaqs?

What? Fallon(ugh..) talks about video games all the time, has on stage demonstrations, etc.
#9glassghost0Posted 6/20/2014 6:09:24 AM
Porunga posted...
userfrigginame posted...

What? Fallon(ugh..) talks about video games all the time, has on stage demonstrations, etc.

Jimmy Fallon is the worst.

I've never seen someone try so hard to be funny, and actually fail at being funny.

If you can't see that he is trying so hard at everything he does then you're blind
---
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#10PorungaPosted 6/20/2014 6:24:04 AM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...
Porunga posted...
userfrigginame posted...

Jimmy Fallon is the worst.

I've never seen someone try so hard to be funny, and actually fail at being funny.

If you can't see that he is trying so hard at everything he does then you're blind

I don't disagree with you, notice my previous "Ugh" at the mention of his name.. but he IS a late night person that talks about video games other than conan. Ugh... I can't believe that talentless waste of skin (fallon, ugh..) is going to host the tonight show. And I thought the tonight show couldn't fall any farther.. to go from carson to leno was bad enough. This is so much worse.. might as well just cancel the show completely.