Looks like no one cares about Titanfall

#11DamnEvilDogPosted 6/20/2014 11:00:00 PM
I dunno, it was a newly formed company when they spilt from Activision, the games seemed a lil rushed, they might have had a small team.

Only thing I know is that as an online FPS game it was one I enjoyed and I tend to hate playing them because people can be real jerks with camping and using sleezy tactics.

Granted the match making is annoying as hell, but for some reason i just enjoyed romping around in a mech, I think the game is fantastic and there is a lot of people playing, more then the inkling you are getting from these forums (especialy this board since it is jam packed with the worst of humanity posting too much crap)

So is it a perfect game? nope, is it fun? hell damn yeah! :P
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#12demundoPosted 6/20/2014 11:02:34 PM
3 AM here. Going to play now.
#13Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/20/2014 11:10:39 PM
LittleKohaku posted...
In my opinion... bad matchmaking system. I'm getting tired of being paired with super horrible players or people that only care about their prestige leveling instead of winning matches. Of course that's my opinion and I'll probably get called a troll to at some point.

I think everyone agrees that the team balancing sucks
---
Currently Playing : Watch Dogs,WildStar, and Mario Kart 8
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 6/20/2014 11:14:49 PM
meteor9898 posted...
Its barely edging out Child of Light as the 2nd lowest on the poll right now, which is a complete contrast to what I've been subjected to nonstop only a few months ago about how this game would change shooters and gaming forever and it would propel the Xbone to the heavens and yada yada yada. I know everyone will call just call me a troll but I'm honestly curious when I ask this: what happened?

Sounds like Titanfall has been burning you for months, which is sad
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#15Styrof0amPosted 6/20/2014 11:32:22 PM
It was fun for the first month or so, but lacked longevity.

I find myself playing more COD Ghosts now, because I like being rewarded killstreaks, when I perform well. TF gives me a Titan, regardless of how I play.

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#16TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/20/2014 11:46:50 PM
Titanfall's biggest problem, to beat a dead horse, is that it doesn't balance the teams. Once a good group gets put together, the other team tends to be this revolving door, ragtag unit of lone wolves that gets cut to pieces.

It's not fun to be on either side of the ass-kicking for very long. I will say though, the more time goes on the better it gets. The crappier people have seemingly moved on.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#17demundoPosted 6/21/2014 12:41:27 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Titanfall's biggest problem, to beat a dead horse, is that it doesn't balance the teams. Once a good group gets put together, the other team tends to be this revolving door, ragtag unit of lone wolves that gets cut to pieces.

It's not fun to be on either side of the ass-kicking for very long. I will say though, the more time goes on the better it gets. The crappier people have seemingly moved on.

I agree with this. Definitely with the crappier people moving on. Or else they let it burn at them for months like the TC. Titanfall must have poured sugar in his gas tank or something.
#18sdchiPosted 6/21/2014 12:44:34 PM
You need to realize this is mostly a Nintendo/Sony/weeaboo infested site, so you shouldn't expect Titanfall to get many votes. Whenever there is a Nintendo game on a poll, it usually gets the most votes here.

With that being said, Titanfall doesn't deserve to be game of the year anyway.
#19OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/21/2014 12:48:21 PM
sdchi posted...
You need to realize this is mostly a Nintendo/Sony/weeaboo infested site, so you shouldn't expect Titanfall to get many votes. Whenever there is a Nintendo game on a poll, it usually gets the most votes here.

Oh, of course. The poll has to be biased. It can't just be that people don't care about titanfall. Out of the question.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#20sdchiPosted 6/21/2014 12:50:40 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
sdchi posted...

Oh, of course. The poll has to be biased. It can't just be that people don't care about titanfall. Out of the question.

Is the fact that the website consists mostly of Nintendo/Sony fans not a factor?

Or that weeaboos, such as yourself, aren't going to be interested in Titanfall?