Looks like no one cares about Titanfall

#21corex3dPosted 6/21/2014 1:54:36 PM
no offline play = no buy for me

the game looks awesome just wish it had offline with bots
#22OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/21/2014 2:08:25 PM(edited)
sdchi posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
sdchi posted...
You need to realize this is mostly a Nintendo/Sony/weeaboo infested site, so you shouldn't expect Titanfall to get many votes. Whenever there is a Nintendo game on a poll, it usually gets the most votes here.

With that being said, Titanfall doesn't deserve to be game of the year anyway.

Oh, of course. The poll has to be biased. It can't just be that people don't care about titanfall. Out of the question.

Is the fact that the website consists mostly of Nintendo/Sony fans not a factor?

Or that weeaboos, such as yourself, aren't going to be interested in Titanfall?

You're imagining things. The xbox and various games for it have won polls in the past here. They aren't now and that isn't because a bunch of xbox supporters were suddenly kidnapped and replaced with nintendo/sony fans and weeaboos.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#23LEGEND_725Posted 6/21/2014 2:04:50 PM
Lol!!!!

I knew some troll nerd would try to troll titanfall using the poll smh
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24Cornbread4lifePosted 6/21/2014 2:08:58 PM
It could just be that it's not anyone's "favorite" game. It could be a lot of people's second, third, or fourth choice in the poll, but that's not reflected in the result. Being someone's second, third, or even fourth favorite choice in the poll wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Just playing devil's advocate here.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#25JohnWall32Posted 6/21/2014 2:15:46 PM
I rem a lot of cod streamers on twitch were going to move to TF...they all came back within a week lol. Right now Ghosts has 3300 viewers watching streams on twitch and that's with an mlg tourney going on on the mlgtv site...while TF has 500 viewers...which is higher than usual...not many people care about a non competitive shooter.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#26RuinerEraserPosted 6/21/2014 2:16:22 PM
Gamefaqs polls are super legit!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#27Shaolin015Posted 6/21/2014 2:34:08 PM(edited)
This website is primarily Nintendo, then sony, then Xbox. The fact that they say Mario kart should win over titanfall should say it all. Both games suffer the same thing. Excellent gameplay and fun to play, but ultimately shallow and repetitive. This is a dumb poll. At least I can play titanfall by myself. I only play Mario kart with couch co-op with my gf
#28OpheliaAdenadePosted 6/21/2014 2:39:26 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
This website is primarily Nintendo, then sony, then Xbox. The fact that they say Mario kart should win over titanfall should say it all. Both games suffer the same thing. Excellent gameplay and fun to play, but ultimately shallow and repetitive. This is a dumb poll. At least I can play titanfall by myself. I only play Mario kart with couch co-op with my gf

Then how did the xbox win polls in the past? Magic?

The poll is open to everyone. Xbone fans are free to vote as well, but it still isn't winning. It just means there are more nintendo and sony fans than there are fans of the xbone. Why is this such a surprise? The sales numbers have been saying the same thing for ages.

But instead of admitting that let's put a spin on things by saying the sample group is wrong. That has to be it.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#29Shaolin015Posted 6/21/2014 2:44:28 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Shaolin015 posted...

Then how did the xbox win polls in the past? Magic?

The poll is open to everyone. Xbone fans are free to vote as well, but it still isn't winning. It just means there are more nintendo and sony fans than there are fans of the xbone. Why is this such a surprise? The sales numbers have been saying the same thing for ages.

But instead of admitting that let's put a spin on things by saying the sample group is wrong. That has to be it.

The sample group is skewed. Most people who get on a gaming message board are much more hardcore about games. Which means the hardcore gaming community prefers sony and Nintendo. But in this case, ganefaqs is full of Nintendo fans. The surprising thing is that roughly the same amount of Xbox ones and wiiu have been sold.
#30Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 6/21/2014 2:45:32 PM
It is supposedly the best selling X1 game. So I'd say some people care about it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif