did you guys read this article about bunge hating Xbox hands

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 6/21/2014 3:05:41 AM(edited)
Picture this Naughty Dog becomes third party. that year they show up on Microsoft press briefing. showing off a brand new game thats gonna change gaming and they never mention it's coming out to the ps4, on top of that the Xbox one version gets exclusive beta, DLC. Praised by the developers and exclusive items that would be the biggest slap in the face too Sony fans. But yet Sony fanboys today tells us to shut up and stop being babies they would do exactly the same thing

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/23536/20140620/bungie-hates-microsoft-fans-lets-hate-back.htm
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2slowdog76Posted 6/21/2014 3:05:55 AM
bless. so quick to troll he completely screws up his heading
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#3kyncaniPosted 6/21/2014 3:11:31 AM(edited)
"""Online, there's plenty of forum discussions full of longtime Halo fans expressing their outrage over the alpha decision. It's easy to dismiss them as butthurt fanboys. They fit the profile. Whiny, entitled posts from angry fans about how a corporate entity "betrayed" them as if Bungie was a friend who ditched them for the cool kids. After all, Sony fans have an awful lot to gloat about since the next-gen console launch. If the next-gen console landscape was reversed, the PS4 exclusive alpha would barely register on the radar of Xbox fans. Instead, it threw "exclusive" salts on an open wound. It stung, and fans kneejerk reaction was "this hurts." """

So true.

Why can't they just be happy and get a PS4 as a primary console ?

If they want to play Destiny that much, seems like an obvious decision.
#4Jedi454Posted 6/21/2014 3:13:58 AM
I'm so outraged, I can't even think straight. My face is red in anger. (Not serious)
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#5InjusticeRebornPosted 6/21/2014 3:14:43 AM
As a neutral bystander, in a weird way, I kind of agree.

Not to the extent of sending Bungie angry emails or boycotting the game (but if that's how far you want to go, then who am I to stop you?), but to show your disappointment is justified.

I'm not going to pretend I know of Bungie's history, so I'll go by what the article details, but I agree with what is said, that the argument "they owe you nothing" doesn't seem to fit when Bungie probably wouldn't be where they are today without Halo's fanbase, and possibly Microsoft, also.

But then, like I said, I'm a bystander - I'm no fan of Halo, I like the look of Destiny, and I'm getting a white PS4 with it. :P
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#6x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 6/21/2014 3:15:03 AM
Fanboys are just ridiculous. I mean come on, seriously? Who cares! Its only a gaming console.
#7TenzhiPosted 6/21/2014 3:18:31 AM
Ah, well, let them have a few weeks early access. Apparently, they're going to need to savour what few big games they're going to get amidst all the indie games:

http://kotaku.com/missing-ps4-features-still-coming-sony-says-1592210608
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 6/21/2014 3:22:57 AM
Tenzhi posted...
Ah, well, let them have a few weeks early access. Apparently, they're going to need to savour what few big games they're going to get amidst all the indie games:

http://kotaku.com/missing-ps4-features-still-coming-sony-says-1592210608

You spin me right round baby right round
---
Saw an Xbox 1, turned one degree and tripped over it
#9Bladez_89Posted 6/21/2014 3:34:36 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Fanboys are just ridiculous. I mean come on, seriously? Who cares! Its only a gaming console.

This, alot of guys and boys on here need to put the controller down and leave the house. It's a big world out there with lots to see and do!
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#10slowdog76Posted 6/21/2014 3:35:57 AM
i want an xbox that has hands
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius