Damn I hate kinect.

#11liquidblue4Posted 6/21/2014 5:50:10 PM
Ouch... another lying troll exposed within 5 posts. Pretty soon this board will be cleaned up with all of the trolls getting shut down constantly and laughed at.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#12DarkMark942Posted 6/21/2014 6:13:50 PM
Me: Xbox turn on
Kinect: are you sure you want to turn OFF?

lmfao
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
http://tinyurl.com/nlz7nf7 LMFAO forty whiners
#13TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/21/2014 6:20:29 PM
I sold my Kinect for $45 and never looked back. It was just a "get the system with games I want" tax. My console was a gift anyways though, so it didn't matter.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#14L0Z(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 6:53:24 PM
KID VID posted...
Why would you say "Xbox turn on" when it's already on? That's dumb. Stop trolling.

Edit: I got ninja'd.

Because other crap wasn't working so I checked this
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#15theREALsheridanPosted 6/21/2014 6:59:31 PM
L0Z posted...
KID VID posted...
Why would you say "Xbox turn on" when it's already on? That's dumb. Stop trolling.

Edit: I got ninja'd.

Because other crap wasn't working so I checked this

Did you try taking your retainer out before using voice commands?
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 6/21/2014 7:01:57 PM(edited)
My voice commands have a 99% success rate, and I almost always have food in my mouth.

If you're not trolling, try calibrating it with your usual background noise going and turn your volume way up when calibrating.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#17DamnEvilDogPosted 6/21/2014 7:04:47 PM(edited)
L0Z posted...
Me: Go to netflix
Kinect 2.0 thinks: snap twitch

Me: xbox go to full screen
Kinect thinks: go home

Me: Xbox turn on
Kinect: are you sure you want to turn OFF?

Yeah this feels like a "360 out sels 360" thread with him telling the kinect to "Xbox turn on" when the console is already on.

Not even the right command, did the smarter trolls give up and leave?
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#18BrightFartPosted 6/21/2014 7:06:39 PM
It's kind of sad. Yesterday there were trolls with nothing better to do on a Friday night other than troll here. Now on a Saturday night the same thing! I guess it's even sadder that some people have nothing better to do other than troll.
#19liquidblue4Posted 6/21/2014 7:44:14 PM
*TC casually talking to his imaginary Kinect instead of playing games or talking to real people*

"hmmm I wonder how I can troll the Xbone board 2day lolz haha". He ponders.

His eyes slowly see his Playstation camera sitting there collecting dust pathetically. Suddenly he realizes how much he hates Xbox and their stupid camera even though he bought a dollar store version of it for his PS4.
All he can think of is the great topic that he's going to go make on the Xbox One board about how badly it works in his mind. Surely it will ruin their day.

Consumed by the glory of his glowing dualshock he furiously pounds his keyboard to create the 15th troll topic of the day.
"Kinect sucks because it connects to Kinect!" He yells at his screen.

He presses the post button. Horror comes over him as he sees the mistake that he made.

He totally forgot to say "Xbox turn on!". As he posts this final piece of information he realizes that he has surely won.

He leans back in his seat and sips a Mt. Dew. The girls will surely be beating down his door any minute now. Just like every other time.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#20sammogardPosted 6/21/2014 8:09:42 PM
talk more clear and define turn your tv down.