Damn I hate kinect.

#21flame030191Posted 6/21/2014 8:14:42 PM
My only issues is when it can't hear me screaming "Xbox, Record That" or hearing someone in a different room mention Xbox and it does some random thing.

Neither of these issues are too common, but still EXTREMELY annoying when they happen.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
www.facebook.com/ThatGuyGaming91
#22jmf1Posted 6/21/2014 8:41:24 PM
Haha pretty funny.
#23Masterchief5525Posted 6/21/2014 8:59:32 PM
L0Z posted...

Me: Xbox turn on
Kinect: are you sure you want to turn OFF?

Second I read this part I no longer took the topic seriously
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#24KID VIDPosted 6/21/2014 9:02:52 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
*TC casually talking to his imaginary Kinect instead of playing games or talking to real people*

"hmmm I wonder how I can troll the Xbone board 2day lolz haha". He ponders.

His eyes slowly see his Playstation camera sitting there collecting dust pathetically. Suddenly he realizes how much he hates Xbox and their stupid camera even though he bought a dollar store version of it for his PS4.
All he can think of is the great topic that he's going to go make on the Xbox One board about how badly it works in his mind. Surely it will ruin their day.

Consumed by the glory of his glowing dualshock he furiously pounds his keyboard to create the 15th troll topic of the day.
"Kinect sucks because it connects to Kinect!" He yells at his screen.

He presses the post button. Horror comes over him as he sees the mistake that he made.

He totally forgot to say "Xbox turn on!". As he posts this final piece of information he realizes that he has surely won.

He leans back in his seat and sips a Mt. Dew. The girls will surely be beating down his door any minute now. Just like every other time.

Please continue the story. This was quite entertaining, actually. Good read.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#25SoulTrapperPosted 6/22/2014 1:15:52 AM
The inaccuracy is probably one of the reasons why only 4 kinect commands per person, per day are being used on average.
#26slowdog76Posted 6/22/2014 1:21:54 AM
i was on netflix, trying to get it to do something or other, which it eventually did. i said "xbox love you" in gratitude and it showed me the "gay/lesbian films" category.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#27clownbrowniesPosted 6/22/2014 1:50:13 AM
slowdog76 posted...
i was on netflix, trying to get it to do something or other, which it eventually did. i said "xbox love you" in gratitude and it showed me the "gay/lesbian films" category.

No it didnt lol
#28slowdog76Posted 6/22/2014 1:56:56 AM
no.seriously. it did. my gf wont let me live it down
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#29clownbrowniesPosted 6/22/2014 2:03:32 AM
slowdog76 posted...
no.seriously. it did. my gf wont let me live it down

Lmao thats hilarious.
#30TenzhiPosted 6/22/2014 2:33:47 AM
I hate Kinect, too... which is why it's not plugged into my XBOne.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.