Damn I hate kinect.

#31singhellotakuPosted 6/22/2014 4:01:18 AM
I don't know, tcs experience sounds pretty much like mine, it works when it wants to, but at least half the time it misreads my commands.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#32CyDetrakDPosted 6/22/2014 8:38:37 AM
I thought I would hate Kinect but it comes in handy for Dead Rising 3. It took forever to calibrate it but now it works great and glad I got it even though it might not be supported like originally planned but the power boost should help exclusives which is what I got my Xb1 for.
---
Steam, Xbox 360/1, Ps3/4, WiiU, Origin, Battlenet Username = CyDetrakD (all across the board)
#33liquidblue4Posted 6/22/2014 8:46:39 AM
singhellotaku posted...
I don't know, tcs experience sounds pretty much like mine, it works when it wants to, but at least half the time it misreads my commands.

Real life isn't like your anime. You have to speak clearly. You can't just say "X-x-xbox-kun... g-go to N-netflix, please. Y-y-you too. Arigato."
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#34mattglosbcfcPosted 6/22/2014 8:47:30 AM
You can call him troll all you want but it doesnt mean he isnt talking truth.

Seriously, If i am watching tv on it, I have to shout for kinect to hear me. Its really annoying, and often I have to repeat myself for it to do anything.
#35LooksLikeRainPosted 6/22/2014 8:53:45 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
singhellotaku posted...

Real life isn't like your anime. You have to speak clearly. You can't just say "X-x-xbox-kun... g-go to N-netflix, please. Y-y-you too. Arigato."

I'm laughing so hard right now.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#36Darth StalinPosted 6/25/2014 7:39:35 PM
Why would you say Xbox turn on, when it is on? Plus the command is Xbox on. The Kinect has been very smooth for me.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#37Darth StalinPosted 6/25/2014 7:42:32 PM
mattglosbcfc posted...

Seriously, If i am watching tv on it, I have to shout for kinect to hear me. Its really annoying, and often I have to repeat myself for it to do anything.

You might want to calibrate it. My Kinect currently ignores TV sound. After I calibrated, I never needed to say something twice. I am surprised at how much better it is than the X360's kinect.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#38casper316Posted 6/25/2014 9:03:47 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...

You might want to calibrate it. My Kinect currently ignores TV sound. After I calibrated, I never needed to say something twice. I am surprised at how much better it is than the X360's kinect.

exactly 99% of the problems people have with the Kinect not hearing them is because they didn't calibrate it properly or they aren't speaking clearly, or both. I don't get what is so hard about people not understanding this, I've never had to repeat a command with the Kinect 2.0 it works every time first time with the exception of when I first wake up in the morning and my voice is still kinda raspy but it works flawlessly, yet people still fail to calibrate it and speak clearly at it, then just start bashing it because of their mistakes.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#39Sith JediPosted 6/25/2014 9:40:45 PM
L0Z posted...
KID VID posted...
Why would you say "Xbox turn on" when it's already on? That's dumb. Stop trolling.

Edit: I got ninja'd.

Because other crap wasn't working so I checked this

I don't buy it. I don't doubt that some people have issues depending on their accents, but I'm not convinced that you're not making crap up.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#40caliguy1971Posted 6/25/2014 10:48:07 PM
TC: just do a quick recalibration.....bet it'll be a ton better. Mine works fine after that.
---
Check it out: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=2000325