Damn I hate kinect.

#51BushidoEffect3Posted 6/26/2014 12:31:26 AM
Konsole Kombat
---
Watch: http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM. Dalai Lama: http://i.imgur.com/XGawTZt.jpg
Exciting! http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif
#52Illogical_PoetPosted 6/26/2014 6:33:58 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
*TC casually talking to his imaginary Kinect instead of playing games or talking to real people*

"hmmm I wonder how I can troll the Xbone board 2day lolz haha". He ponders.

His eyes slowly see his Playstation camera sitting there collecting dust pathetically. Suddenly he realizes how much he hates Xbox and their stupid camera even though he bought a dollar store version of it for his PS4.
All he can think of is the great topic that he's going to go make on the Xbox One board about how badly it works in his mind. Surely it will ruin their day.

Consumed by the glory of his glowing dualshock he furiously pounds his keyboard to create the 15th troll topic of the day.
"Kinect sucks because it connects to Kinect!" He yells at his screen.

He presses the post button. Horror comes over him as he sees the mistake that he made.

He totally forgot to say "Xbox turn on!". As he posts this final piece of information he realizes that he has surely won.

He leans back in his seat and sips a Mt. Dew. The girls will surely be beating down his door any minute now. Just like every other time.

Dumbest topic today, and best post in said topic of the day! Hahaha
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#53RuinerEraserPosted 6/28/2014 5:38:31 AM
Take the marbles out of your mouth son.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#54DvoloS88Posted 6/28/2014 5:43:50 AM
L0Z posted...
Me: Go to netflix
Kinect 2.0 thinks: snap twitch

Me: xbox go to full screen
Kinect thinks: go home

Me: Xbox turn on
Kinect: are you sure you want to turn OFF?

Apparently it hates you as well...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#55Juzten76Posted 6/28/2014 6:10:21 AM
L0Z posted...

Me: Xbox turn on
Kinect: are you sure you want to turn OFF?

Epic fail.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#56squon8888Posted 6/28/2014 6:29:53 AM
Kinect is for fat lazy people
#57sn3akywafflesPosted 6/28/2014 7:10:46 AM
those specs tho.....
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#58chubbychaserPosted 6/28/2014 7:21:47 AM
clownbrownies posted...
Why did you tell it to turn on when it was already on?...

Yea. kinect is ALWAYS ON. You cant 'Xbox On' if its not on.

That what make kinect a great data collection tool. Worldwide and its always On. Always ready to supply information. Sneaky and genious. Too bad Edward Snowden tell the truth about data mining before kinect become very big worldwide.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#59DvoloS88Posted 6/28/2014 7:35:09 AM
chubbychaser posted...
clownbrownies posted...

That what make kinect a great data collection tool. Worldwide and its always On. Always ready to supply information. Sneaky and genious. Too bad Edward Snowden tell the truth about data mining before kinect become very big worldwide.

Two things,
First do you have a cell phone, home phone or computer? Better throw those in a body of water.
Second Snowden was/is a traitor deserved of jail time by giving terrorists a heads up on anti terrorism measures and hooking up communist Russia and China with our secrets. Go live in Russia and see how great it is.
---
#60DvoloS88Posted 6/28/2014 7:36:35 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
chubbychaser posted...
clownbrownies posted...

Two things,
First do you have a cell phone, home phone or computer? Better throw those in a body of water.
Second Snowden was/is a traitor deserved of jail time by giving terrorists a heads up on anti terrorism measures and hooking up communist Russia and China with our secrets. Go live in Russia and see how great it is.

Or China where you need a face mask just to go outside due to the ridiculous pollution over there.
---