Sniper Elite 3 has a 10GB day one patch on Xbox One , FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

#11EllesarienPosted 6/23/2014 7:55:25 AM
DOWN WITH IMPROVEMENTS TO GAMES!!!! NO PATCHES OR UPDATES ALLOWED!!!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12_Doomguy_Posted 6/23/2014 7:55:55 AM
sabrestorm posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Is not even an FPS....

that matter why? not every game needs to be fps to be fun. if the update downloads in the background where I don't notice while I'm playing I will get it. but we shouldn't need an update that size before its launched. that's ridiculous.

Because you said

sabrestorm posted...

Rebellion's first-person shooter, out this week, carries a mandatory install of just shy of 20GB.

---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#13Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/23/2014 7:56:21 AM
Ellesarien posted...
DOWN WITH IMPROVEMENTS TO GAMES!!!! NO PATCHES OR UPDATES ALLOWED!!!!!

People will always find something to complain about... I'm just waiting for the day that their complaints stem from a lack of things to complain about.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 6/23/2014 7:56:57 AM
This is an OUTRAGE....RAGE...ARRGHHHH.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#15Dev445Posted 6/23/2014 7:59:48 AM
External Harddrive my friend, you should get one. Amazon got a 3TB WD My book for $120. I'm picking one up next month
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#16GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/23/2014 8:04:13 AM
This horrible how dare MS do this............ wait wait I just remembered this doesn't effect me in anyway.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#17IceHuskyPosted 6/23/2014 8:08:50 AM
I agree with you TC. I really wish developers would finish their games before selling them. I miss the days of being able to put games into a console and just start playing them. Not put games into a console and wait 5+ hours before you can play.

Holy cow...10GB patch is huge though, especially on my 150MB/S download speed. This is why I will never go digital only with games getting in the 50+GB install size range. Ugh! -_-"
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#18ScRuiPosted 6/23/2014 8:14:45 AM
IceHusky posted...
I agree with you TC. I really wish developers would finish their games before selling them. I miss the days of being able to put games into a console and just start playing them. Not put games into a console and wait 5+ hours before you can play.

Holy cow...10GB patch is huge though, especially on my 150MB/S download speed. This is why I will never go digital only with games getting in the 50+GB install size range. Ugh! -_-"

I see what you did there... LOL

*cheers to having great internet...

10gb download?... Maybe 15-20 minutes for me.... Just enough time (if I was getting this game) to get home put it in, start the install/download and go take a shower....

Life is so difficult to these so called 'hardcore gamers' ... Take those silver spoons out your mouths... Entitlement /OVER
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#19IceHuskyPosted 6/23/2014 8:25:37 AM
ScRui posted...
IceHusky posted...

I see what you did there... LOL

*cheers to having great internet...

10gb download?... Maybe 15-20 minutes for me.... Just enough time (if I was getting this game) to get home put it in, start the install/download and go take a shower....

Life is so difficult to these so called 'hardcore gamers' ... Take those silver spoons out your mouths... Entitlement /OVER

What did I do that you saw? I was being honest in my criticism towards gaming these days with the "release now, patch later" mentality publishers have with releasing their games early; except for BF4 that is still ****ed up 8 months later; I don't think there is any help for that game at this point in its life. lol

I am on DSL, hence why I only get 150mb/s download speeds. One day I will get on cable modem, but when I can afford it; then maybe I can have download speeds like you have too. In the meantime, I will complain about this lame practice publishers are doing. lol :P
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#20IceHuskyPosted 6/23/2014 8:30:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]