Sniper Elite 3 has a 10GB day one patch on Xbox One , FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

#41Juzten76Posted 6/23/2014 8:05:00 AM
HellsController posted...
Ellesarien posted...
DOWN WITH IMPROVEMENTS TO GAMES!!!! NO PATCHES OR UPDATES ALLOWED!!!!!

Or... And this is a really big or so follow me. Or they can complete games before release so that massive day one patches aren't needed.

Now I know it's a lot for you to process. Just read it slowly and sound it out and I'm sure even you can get it.

Go make a huge bug free game and get back to us on that.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#42shawnmckPosted 6/23/2014 8:05:04 AM
sabrestorm posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Is not even an FPS....

that matter why? not every game needs to be fps to be fun. if the update downloads in the background where I don't notice while I'm playing I will get it. but we shouldn't need an update that size before its launched. that's ridiculous.

^ The article in the link classifies the game as an "FPS", which it isn't.
I'm sure the poster (Doomguy) just meant his post in regards to the false information put out by the article in the link.
#43Exodus_PrimePosted 6/23/2014 8:05:05 AM
Juzten76 posted...
A day one patch!! Omg I'm way too entitled for patches! I've never even see a patch.... What is a patch! omg! Someone wipe my ass for me.

LOL
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#44shawnmckPosted 6/23/2014 8:06:59 AM
Also, if you actually take the time to read the article, part of the blame falls on Microsoft, as it is a problem with the way they update their games.
So part of the blame lies with the Developer, and part of the blame lies with Microsoft.
#45Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 6/23/2014 8:07:07 AM
I'm not really all that interested in this game and that's why I'm not getting it...unless I find it really cheap. As far as net speeds go it'd take me a good while to download that patch but there's not a thing I can do about it. I've got the best speed that's available here. If the companies around here would get it I'd pay for it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#46EllesarienPosted 6/23/2014 8:10:00 AM
Ellesarien posted...

Or... And this is a really big or so follow me. Or they can complete games before release so that massive day one patches aren't needed.

Now I know it's a lot for you to process. Just read it slowly and sound it out and I'm sure even you can get it.

Wait...you trying to bash my intelligence when you are too damn dense or so far out in fantasy-land where YOUR expectation is every game should be perfect at launch? So you haven't actually had any interaction in the adult world then? Come back when you have.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#47_Doomguy_Posted 6/23/2014 8:12:51 AM
shawnmck posted...
sabrestorm posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Is not even an FPS....

that matter why? not every game needs to be fps to be fun. if the update downloads in the background where I don't notice while I'm playing I will get it. but we shouldn't need an update that size before its launched. that's ridiculous.

^ The article in the link classifies the game as an "FPS", which it isn't.
I'm sure the poster (Doomguy) just meant his post in regards to the false information put out by the article in the link.

Yeah lol
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#48slowdog76Posted 6/23/2014 8:17:26 AM(edited)
Ellesarien posted...

I had to read what you said slowly a couple of times, mainly because your use of language and syntax were bloody awful. Maybe you could work on that before trying to be clever.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#49HellsControllerPosted 6/23/2014 8:31:07 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Go make a huge bug free game and get back to us on that.

Remember all those horrible games released prior to last gen. How every single game released in those days were just unplayable messes.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#50casper316Posted 6/23/2014 8:31:53 AM
ScRui posted...
WOW... DSL has come a long way ... I guess... I would still prefer Fiber Optics...

I remember having a 1.5mb/s download speed about 12-13 years ago... And it cost me the same amount that I pay for my connection now.. LOL how things change...

yeah I have the 6 MB Uverse package and it costs me $90 a month including phone service with all the bells and whistles like free long distance and things like that. as far as internet though 6 MB is as much as I can get as I live farther from town but doesn't really take that long to download games and such, usually I just throttle the downloads during the day to like half so the net is usable for everyone else then just run it wide open at night. I bet I've bought and downloaded like 20 games in the last 2 days from steam it only took like a few hours to download the largest one Rage at 19.3 GB as it downloaded at just a little over 550Kbps.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316