Games with gold xbox one WTH microsoft???

#1mrpicPosted 6/26/2014 4:04:23 PM(edited)
Ok so we wait month for games with gold and they give us a glorified top down pay to win game (spartan assault) then a platformer (max curse of the brotherhood) and now they give us a game that is 3 on steam as the big bonus for the month and give us the same game again in max curse of the brotherhood????

is it just me or is microsoft just flipping the bird at early adopters while laughing ??

imo its ridiculous and we should be getting a solid game akin to forza, ryse, plants versus zombies, dead rising 3, hell id even settle for more people on crimson dragon but the slap in the face of giving us max again is just a joke.

and before you think im a skinflint i bought xb1 on day one with 4 games and i own

fifa - about a grand spent on packs
crimson dragon
peggle 2 - all dlc
worms battlegrounds
tomb raider
dead rising 3 - all dlc
plants vs zombies
battlefield 4 - all dlc
cod ghosts - all dlc
titanfall - all dlc
killer instinct (season 1)
assassins creed 4

as you can see buying games is not an issue for me, the problem i have is there is so little a reward for being an xbox one owner its no surprise nobody is buying them.

for me xbox one is at an impasse they could be solved by giving people a few good games to get the people who own the console excited about playing xbox, instead were being given throwaway titles and to me its insulting.
#2Robin_MaskPosted 6/26/2014 4:02:20 PM
mrpic posted...
fifa about a grand spent on packs

WTF

This generation just started, if Microsoft or Sony show amazing deals, it's literally ripping off early adopters. Give it a year until they start making better deals. The list of retail and online games is too small anyway.
---
Fighting gamer, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter, Marvel and some Soul Calibur, MK and Tekken. I'm always trying to get better at the game.
#3RuinerEraserPosted 6/26/2014 4:03:41 PM
...and wtf is a skinflint?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#4RuinerEraserPosted 6/26/2014 4:04:52 PM
It seems to me that you are the classic case of a terrible consumer with buyers remorse. Stop buying things so much.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#5Garage_ManPosted 6/26/2014 4:05:43 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
mrpic posted...

WTF
#6mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 4:06:11 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

a skinflint is someone who is tight with their cash or An unreasonably thrifty person
#7Laylow12Posted 6/26/2014 4:06:13 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
mrpic posted...

WTF

This generation just started, if Microsoft or Sony show amazing deals, it's literally ripping off early adopters. Give it a year until they start making better deals. The list of retail and online games is too small anyway.

What are you talking about? PS+ has been giving away amazing games every month since launch and deals on games all the time. If you're talking about GWG then you have a point because they just started giving away games for the XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8TenzhiPosted 6/26/2014 4:06:22 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

Cheapskate.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#9bangaz5Posted 6/26/2014 4:06:26 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
mrpic posted...

WTF

---
GT/NNID: bangaz5
PSN: LookItsBangaz
#10kennyynnooPosted 6/26/2014 4:06:49 PM
They technically can give us nothing, I don't care, I rarely get the gwg or ps+ games in the past. They're either bad or I played them already.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.