Games with gold xbox one WTH microsoft???

#91bgwilly255Posted 6/27/2014 3:33:46 PM
If you have a grand to drop on FIFA, then why the hell are you even concerned about what free games are being given out?
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#92DojoMaxPosted 6/27/2014 4:57:12 PM
mrpic posted...
Ok so we wait month for games with gold and they give us a glorified top down pay to win game (spartan assault) then a platformer (max curse of the brotherhood) and now they give us a game that is 3 on steam as the big bonus for the month and give us the same game again in max curse of the brotherhood????

is it just me or is microsoft just flipping the bird at early adopters while laughing ??

imo its ridiculous and we should be getting a solid game akin to forza, ryse, plants versus zombies, dead rising 3, hell id even settle for more people on crimson dragon but the slap in the face of giving us max again is just a joke.

and before you think im a skinflint i bought xb1 on day one with 4 games and i own

fifa - about a grand spent on packs
crimson dragon
peggle 2 - all dlc
worms battlegrounds
tomb raider
dead rising 3 - all dlc
plants vs zombies
battlefield 4 - all dlc
cod ghosts - all dlc
titanfall - all dlc
killer instinct (season 1)
assassins creed 4

as you can see buying games is not an issue for me, the problem i have is there is so little a reward for being an xbox one owner its no surprise nobody is buying them.

for me xbox one is at an impasse they could be solved by giving people a few good games to get the people who own the console excited about playing xbox, instead were being given throwaway titles and to me its insulting.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/214770/

Not the same version AFAIK. Also. Free.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#93EJH-SEGAPosted 6/27/2014 5:39:07 PM
adonfraz posted...
I'm sure most of us thought we'd get Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, or some other launch arcade title as the next free game. Getting Guacamelee! for free out the gate is a pleasant surprise for me.

Absolutely, plus the game looks fun. As for last month, Max was a blast.
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#94LonethernetPosted 6/27/2014 7:14:53 PM
Tenzhi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
...and wtf is a skinflint?

Cheapskate.

No I- I think it's those flaky, cracked calluses that appear on the side of your foot after you've been working on a ranch! The ones you can strike and make fire with.
---
Been here for years but signed up before the dawn of the 8th gen for the boards! Going all out this time. Weirdtown chat user Lonethernet
#95leatheljPosted 6/27/2014 7:28:50 PM
Dude please for the love of god go sell your xb1 and stop crying and leave and never return tc if it hurts your felling that much and makes you this butt hurt and salty then sell your xb1 please go get a ps4 a wii u or PC be anti ms don't ever buy a ms product agian stay away for life please!
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#96josh924Posted 6/27/2014 8:19:39 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
boolzero posted...
lunaticcore posted...
I was actually super thrilled to find out Guacamelee! is going to be free in July. I was totally going to day one purchase it.

Ditto, it's a really great game... I don't understand the negativity on here at all.

because while other systems get full fledged titles...we get $3 tid bits...and we pay the same price..

As far as I can tell, the version of Guacamelee that's on Steam is not the same as the one that's being released soon. Also, guess how much Guacamelee will cost on the PS4. Hint: it probably won't be $0.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#97DojoMaxPosted 6/27/2014 9:14:44 PM
15 bucks on PS4, 360 and Wii U when it releases for those platforms and Xbox One on July 2
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#98mike468Posted 6/27/2014 10:52:09 PM
What do you expect? Sony's isn't giving away full retail PS4 games with PSN+ either, MS is only doing it to compete with Sony on this one point. There not going to give players new full retail games ATM. Your going to have to wait longer
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#99jamamaw_gustavPosted 6/29/2014 7:32:25 PM
PS2 4 Life posted...
Yeah, i'm with ya. I hate free stuff.

But it's not free