• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Naughty Dog Dev: DX12 Won't Be A Game Changer on Xbox One

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#1
From the article.

"I wouldn't call it a game changer on xbone. But it's definitely a huge step forward in CPU performance for PC!" replied Ramy EI Garawany.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15240-naughty-dog-dev-dx12-wont-be-game-changer-xbox-one-definitely-huge-step-for.html
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
2 years ago#2
This is not news, because it has been posted many times before, did this need a new topic? o.o
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
2 years ago#3
And nobody was surprised.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: Talk2DaHand

Talk2DaHand
2 years ago#4
That link is bad, and it has like a billion grammar mistakes. Xbone? really? Troll
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#5
DamnEvilDog posted...
This is not news, because it has been posted many times before, did this need a new topic? o.o

I just thought it was a good read.
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita

User Info: Skynet82997

Skynet82997
2 years ago#6
Talk2DaHand posted...
That link is bad, and it has like a billion grammar mistakes. Xbone? really? Troll

Exodus Isn't a troll.
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#7
When the head of xbox is telling fanboys to calm down... and not expect much
it really doesn't matter what everyone else says even if they too agree with him.
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#8
Talk2DaHand posted...

Yup, attacking the grammar and words used in an article, instead of the content, is definitely something a troll/fanboy would do. Thanks for providing a good example ;-)
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: Izraeil

Izraeil
2 years ago#9
nableet posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...

Yup, attacking the grammar and words used in an article, instead of the content, is definitely something a troll/fanboy would do. Thanks for providing a good example ;-)

That's all the fanboys do here, they'll focus on anything to avoid having to talk about the facts.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 years ago#10
Talk2DaHand posted...

Lets just assume the TC had said Xbone (which they didn't), how would that make them a troll? I know fans of the Xbone that call it that. It's a name that's just stuck, even Microsoft has admitted that the name has stuck. It's the systems nickname used by both fans and haters. Just accept it.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Naughty Dog Dev: DX12 Won't Be A Game Changer on Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived