Naughty Dog Dev: DX12 Won't Be A Game Changer on Xbox One

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 6/27/2014 8:14:07 AM
From the article.

"I wouldn't call it a game changer on xbone. But it's definitely a huge step forward in CPU performance for PC!" replied Ramy EI Garawany.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15240-naughty-dog-dev-dx12-wont-be-game-changer-xbox-one-definitely-huge-step-for.html
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2DamnEvilDogPosted 6/27/2014 8:16:01 AM
This is not news, because it has been posted many times before, did this need a new topic? o.o
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#3schmarkenheimerPosted 6/27/2014 8:16:29 AM
And nobody was surprised.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#4Talk2DaHandPosted 6/27/2014 8:17:11 AM(edited)
That link is bad, and it has like a billion grammar mistakes. Xbone? really? Troll
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#5Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2014 8:16:44 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
This is not news, because it has been posted many times before, did this need a new topic? o.o

I just thought it was a good read.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#6Skynet82997Posted 6/27/2014 8:20:42 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...
That link is bad, and it has like a billion grammar mistakes. Xbone? really? Troll

Exodus Isn't a troll.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7NeoMonkPosted 6/27/2014 8:24:59 AM
When the head of xbox is telling fanboys to calm down... and not expect much
it really doesn't matter what everyone else says even if they too agree with him.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#8nableetPosted 6/27/2014 8:25:30 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...

Yup, attacking the grammar and words used in an article, instead of the content, is definitely something a troll/fanboy would do. Thanks for providing a good example ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#9IzraeilPosted 6/27/2014 8:29:49 AM
nableet posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...

Yup, attacking the grammar and words used in an article, instead of the content, is definitely something a troll/fanboy would do. Thanks for providing a good example ;-)

That's all the fanboys do here, they'll focus on anything to avoid having to talk about the facts.
#10EnclavePosted 6/27/2014 8:30:48 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...

Lets just assume the TC had said Xbone (which they didn't), how would that make them a troll? I know fans of the Xbone that call it that. It's a name that's just stuck, even Microsoft has admitted that the name has stuck. It's the systems nickname used by both fans and haters. Just accept it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.