the point is, when you play a game you forget about resolution after a minute

#21ILikesCheesePosted 6/29/2014 5:45:26 PM
Sure are lots and lots of "Resolution doesn't matter" topics on this board this weekend.

What's got all the kiddies (who probably also agree with the "Size doesn't matter" viewpoint) all up in arms this weekend?

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#22KOOGARPosted 6/29/2014 11:41:22 PM
You should change your username to desperateman, LOL.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#23SigmaLongshotPosted 6/30/2014 12:22:24 AM
I have literally never played a game and stopped playing it because I had an issue with the resolution or frame rate. Never.

Yes, I can see the difference - improvements are improvements, from higher-res textures (Perfect Dark without, then with, the N64 RAM expansion) to smoother movement (Quake 3 Arena on DC, versus on PC) - but I have just... never ever sat playing something and bemoaned such nitpickery.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#24SparkItUpPosted 6/30/2014 1:01:40 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Sure are lots and lots of "Resolution doesn't matter" topics on this board this weekend.

What's got all the kiddies (who probably also agree with the "Size doesn't matter" viewpoint) all up in arms this weekend?

:D

Now that you mention it...they do seem a bit heavy in the past day or 2 in particular.
#25CaIiber345Posted 6/30/2014 1:51:08 AM
And yet this board still has half a dozen resolution and framerate topics every day.
---
TwinStickGaming.com | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, Destiny, Rogue Legacy, The Witness, Fallout 4