my Dad came round to watch the football and said "is that an Xbox Two?"

#51LapanuiPosted 7/1/2014 3:54:07 AM
My dad calls any handheld a Gameboy. Doesn't matter what it is, DS, 3DS, PSP, etc.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#52InjusticeRebornPosted 7/1/2014 4:03:46 AM
strawberry11 posted...

That's just the diet they live off. Doritos watered down with Budweiser mixed with steroids rots the brain. Real men, like Luis Suarez, eat their opponents

ROFLPMSL!! xD
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#53TeraPatrick2008Posted 7/1/2014 6:00:16 AM
So he called the Xbox 3 an Xbox 2, my god! Somebody call Obama!
I bet you don't even know what makes your story so ridiculous.
#54Kazuya_80Posted 7/1/2014 6:16:05 AM
garcia_jx posted...
I like futbol. At least, at the world cup level I do.

it's football not some other bizare spelling of the word..

foot
ball

not that difficult
#55lnfested_ZombiePosted 7/1/2014 6:25:04 AM
Footballs
---
GT(Main consoles): UltraC0MB0 PSN(Exclusives only): BasuraKILLER
#56Jiggy101011Posted 7/1/2014 6:31:46 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Exnoobish posted...
CapwnD posted...
It's not even football season.

What's wrong with you??? He's obviously talking about the World Cup!!!

Oh, you mean that game where little girls run on the field and having acting lessons on her can act like they just got shot the best? He thought TC was talking about real football.

Lol real football, the game where your foot touches the ball for about 5 mins overall. Poorly named sport IMO.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#57PuffPuffPastorPosted 7/1/2014 6:42:00 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Pretty much all soccer players are in great shape. American football has tons of obese players waddling around the field.

And the vast majority of those soccer players in great shape could never get past the obese football players. Also, those obese players are in great shape. You don't have to be ripped and lean to be in shape.

This.

If a rugby player was sacked by a player like Gilbert Brown without padding he would die.

Dead, a bloody chunky smear.
---
Jeice is bad.... but he aint that bad.
#58ElemayowePosted 7/1/2014 6:42:59 AM
Thread of the day right here!

If football, and I mean Football, the game where a spherical object, a ball, is kicked around by people using their feet, is rubbish in comparison to American handegg, then why is football a worldwide sport and handegg is only an American phenomenon? Hell the only reason it isn't popular in 'Murica is because the other American sports organisations are enjoying their little monopoly on sport. Klinsmann is trying his hardest to increase national support for it, and when it is as popular as handegg/basketball/baseball the USA will be able to contend at the highest levels internationally, with a wide and diverse population to get players from.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#59PuffPuffPastorPosted 7/1/2014 6:51:02 AM
Elemayowe posted...
Thread of the day right here!

If football, and I mean Football, the game where a spherical object, a ball, is kicked around by people using their feet, is rubbish in comparison to American handegg, then why is football a worldwide sport and handegg is only an American phenomenon? Hell the only reason it isn't popular in 'Murica is because the other American sports organisations are enjoying their little monopoly on sport. Klinsmann is trying his hardest to increase national support for it, and when it is as popular as handegg/basketball/baseball the USA will be able to contend at the highest levels internationally, with a wide and diverse population to get players from.

Its not popular here because we find it boring. :( Well most of us.

I'll watch some hockey any day over that. Same general idea, only fast paced and sometimes brutal.
---
Jeice is bad.... but he aint that bad.