Graphics do not matter.

#101InjusticeRebornPosted 7/1/2014 1:44:56 AM
method115 posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
MolotovMan posted...
I agree with the flamewar comment, but it just isnt true. If gameplay was everything we would have never left the SNES era.

Sick of seeing this.

More powerful/technical consoles at that time brought us something different that would aid in gameplay; 2D to 3D.

More powerful/technical consoles don't have to be focused on making things just to look prettier.

Sorry but I always want the graphics to get better with each generation ALWAYS. I never want to go to a new generation and just have new features but the games still look the same. I want constant improvement until I'm in a world I can't distinguish from the real world then I wont care anymore. I understand people are looking for more than just that and good for you nothing wrong with that. Once they don't upgrade the graphics though I see no reason to upgrade my console unless they offer some feature I can't even fathom at this point.

I'd like to point out that my initial line of thought originally was that TC was talking about resolution, hence the closing buzzword sentence at the end of their opening post.

Visuals/graphics can be a broad representation of a few things, and I'll happily admit a direction in style can be as important to gameplay, as it can help with immersion, and possibly other things.

Resolution, though with the introduction of a new batch of consoles it is going increase, it is the last thing on the list to making the new games on these new consoles better.

If TC wasn't talking about resolution however, then... :shrugs:
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#102TheBonfiniPosted 7/1/2014 3:06:47 AM
TC is a reverse troll like Chevelle.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#103Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 3:09:19 AM
TheBonfini posted...
TC is a reverse troll like Chevelle.

"Oh man, bungie betrayed us. I feel so angry that it almost makes me want to buy a Ps4!"
---
Graphics do not matter.
#104ElectricMolePosted 7/1/2014 3:13:15 AM
Remember the Lens of Truth website?

why is the activity there so dead these days? lol
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188, Live:RichiJihen
#105megamanx1291Posted 7/1/2014 11:32:36 PM
Yet the specs topics are taking a dump on the wiiu due to mediocre graphics.
which isn't true, at all. Lol.
---
Current AC Villagers: Pekoe-Purrl-Zell-Marina-Deidre-Walker-Simon-Agent S-Vennelope
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#106Juzten76Posted 7/2/2014 3:52:20 AM
From the videos I've seen of Mario Kart 8, the Wii U does just fine with graphics. This generation will be great!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot