Free Tacos For Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

#1Dev445Posted 6/30/2014 9:41:28 AM
Xbox and PC players will get an extra special Taco Tuesday tomorrow thanks to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare's free Tactical Taco Party Pack.

The content drop features a new map, game improvements (including to matchmaking), two Aquafina skins (complete with new weapons), the Vanquish Confirmed mode, and more. All are covered in the trailer below.

Vanquish Confirmed requires players to grab a fallen enemies' orb in order to register the kill for their team. FYI, for PC players, this mode launches on July 8.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/06/30/free-tacos-for-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare.aspx
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2KID VIDPosted 6/30/2014 9:43:43 AM
You got me all excited. I thought you get an actual free taco with the purchase of this game. That would of been amazing.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#3CrownedOne03Posted 6/30/2014 9:45:17 AM
Loving the free DLC and maps! Great support for a great game!
#4TBONE_OGPosted 6/30/2014 9:45:54 AM
KID VID posted...
You got me all excited. I thought you get an actual free taco with the purchase of this game. That would of been amazing.

Ha. Carne Asada, please!

And this is great news. I just got all the achievements in this game so it'll be nice to keep playing as I unlock more characters/customizations.
---
Always O.G.
#5darkharePosted 6/30/2014 2:37:04 PM
its awesome that garden warfare is turning out to be one of the better 3ps on 360, looking forward to the update and new content.
---
[obnoxious period]
#6Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 5:39:57 PM
KID VID posted...

XD that would of been sweet. Fast food restaurants should start teaming up together with games. "You get a free large pizza with your purchase of Sniper Elite 3"
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#7Sith JediPosted 6/30/2014 5:57:05 PM
Dev445 posted...
KID VID posted...

XD that would of been sweet. Fast food restaurants should start teaming up together with games. "You get a free large pizza with your purchase of Sniper Elite 3"

NO! That's how we ended up with Sneak King.

But awesome, was just starting to get a little bored with PvZ, hopefully the new map and mode are fun.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#8Jedi454Posted 6/30/2014 6:00:50 PM
Did they patch the 25 Gardens & Graveyard wins achievement? If not, i'll probably leave my game untouched.
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#9Sith JediPosted 6/30/2014 6:02:56 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Did they patch the 25 Gardens & Graveyard wins achievement? If not, i'll probably leave my game untouched.

It was glitched? I got it not long ago. Though I do remember thinking I had way more than 25 wins.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#10Jedi454Posted 6/30/2014 6:06:11 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Jedi454 posted...

It was glitched? I got it not long ago. Though I do remember thinking I had way more than 25 wins.

Yeah, I have tonnes of wins, but the achievement is broken so that only wins as a plant that have stopped zombies from taking more than one garden count towards the achievement, so i've had no motivation to play it ever since.
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind