The Xbox One Super-Positivity Awesome Thread

#11Darth StalinPosted 6/30/2014 2:34:28 PM
I love the new Kinect, the UI, rumble triggers, the feel of the controller, XBL Gold ( 8th year anniversary)... :) it is my primary console for this gen.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#12boolzeroPosted 6/30/2014 2:49:22 PM
Voice commands. I used them on the 360 but they added so much more functionality with this system. I like being able to go anywhere with a voice command with out ever having to navigate a menu.

Also Snap. Very understated. Especially now that you can Snap Achievements (in in beta so not sure if this has been released to everyone yet) and the function of going straight to online help is nice integration to have!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#13CMX5Posted 6/30/2014 2:59:00 PM
Rumble in the Triggers. My god, Never thought i would appreciate it so much. But Jesus!

The Clickyness of the DPad. Made playing Killer Instinct feel great.

The UI. I actually really like it. Friends say it felt overwhelming, I say it felt perfect.
---
PSN/XBL-CMX5
Batman:Arkham Knight. Destiny. Alien:Isolation. CoD:A.W. Far Cry 4. BFH. BATTLEFRONT. Mortal Kombat X. Halo:MCC. Crackdown 3. The hype is crazy.
#14bridog346Posted 6/30/2014 3:06:07 PM
I love the triggers in watch_dogs and thief, ps4 can have those extra pixels, I'll take the rumble triggers.
---
"All those moments will be lost... in time... like... tears... in rain. Time... to die."
#15Hero_ofTime2010Posted 6/30/2014 3:37:48 PM
A feature I really like is the mute button for the microphone being on the controller. Great for mutes when my roommate comes home, or of I don't wanna bug my party with the voice commands.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#16pabasler66Posted 6/30/2014 5:31:48 PM
I love the ability to turn it on and off while a cat is using my arm as a pillow so I can't reach the remote.
#17SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 10:35:15 PM
CMX5 posted...
Rumble in the Triggers. My god, Never thought i would appreciate it so much. But Jesus!

The Clickyness of the DPad. Made playing Killer Instinct feel great.

The UI. I actually really like it. Friends say it felt overwhelming, I say it felt perfect.

I second everything in this post. 360 pals just getting into it would say it felt "like a step back", learn about a dozen Kinect commands, then "xbox, snap skype " to tell me how perfect it is.

Oh and, agreed about input and KI too. As a Sadira player, Z-motions are silky.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 7/2/2014 7:42:24 AM
The rumble in the trigger used in Forza 5 is amazing, every bump or even if you hit the curve on a tight turn you feel it on the triggers. I hope they make use of it for future games.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#19ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/2/2014 8:11:14 AM
Only on xbone where you need moral support to keep you going.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#20slowdog76Posted 7/2/2014 8:22:33 AM
had to be one idiot

love snap TV. that + world cup = happy slowdog.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius