The Xbox One Super-Positivity Awesome Thread

#21Skynet82997Posted 7/2/2014 7:23:37 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Only on xbone where you need moral support to keep you going.

I guess you win the troll prize.

Anyway, I love the fact that I can instantly go from watching TV right into my game, and vice versa.

I boot up a game, leave it paused and come back to it instantly whenever I want.

Love the voice commands too.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#22slowdog76Posted 7/2/2014 7:25:39 AM
love the fact that iif you boot up the last game you were playing, you continue from where you left off. not so great on things like fifa, but fab in single player games
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#23james259Posted 7/2/2014 7:33:02 AM
Loving it so far. I'm actually really enjoying the browser of all things. I can watch all my free tv sites on my xbox instead of hooking my laptop up to the tv.

Don't use snap that much. Only when I'm grinding for things.

Games, games, and more games. DR3, BF4, Spark, and KI (I suck at it tho). Can't wait for SO, FH2, QB, and Scalebound. Fingers crossed that Crackdown is good. I really hope they use that cloud power they've been showing off.
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#24AgentLockePosted 7/2/2014 8:03:01 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...

Aww that's adorable, now to the topic...

Yea rumble triggers are awesome, can't play racing games without them now. My favorite feature hands down is xbox record that, got lucky and made #5 in the top 10 bf4 clips 2 weeks ago. It's just great saving and sharing, upload looks like it will have a good community, I even enjoy a lot of the featured people on there.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#25SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 8:55:43 AM
Also, being in a different country from my mum and dad these days (I work in England, but I'm a Scot), my overprotective, cotton-wool-coating mum constantly wants to make sure I'm okay. I make a point of skyping her as I game.

Now this doesn't sound like such a big deal, but she's the type of mum who will telephone me for an hour at a time. I get a rotten sweaty face from holding my mobile to my cheek, and I can't do anything else. But with simultaneous snapped Skype, I am totally hands-free, mum gets a pin-sharp HD widescreen image of me drinking a truly terrifying amount of single-malt whisky whilst I play Titanfall and occasionally swear, apologising, and saying "no, I wasn't saying that to you, mum."

Thanks Xbox! Letting me spend time with my mother in a way that doesn't fully invest me in her talk about her friend's son's new baby, give me a mobile phone sweat rash AND the odd swear RIGHT TO HER FACE!

BOOYAH!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#26NeoMonkPosted 7/2/2014 9:03:25 AM
Group Therapy is working!
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#27extankerPosted 7/2/2014 9:05:22 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...

Ha ha you have a stinky poo bum.
#28Renraku_SanPosted 7/2/2014 9:07:40 AM
"Xbox record that"

Best thing ever.
---
"Free the herb, heal the nation, heal the sick." -Black Uhuru
#29TOhasNoRingPosted 7/2/2014 9:08:28 AM
The kinect gives me a good camera to video chat with some online babes.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#30Skynet82997Posted 7/2/2014 9:13:05 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Group Therapy is working!

And troll award number two goes to - one of the usual suspects.

And no one is surprised.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate