The Xbox One Super-Positivity Awesome Thread

#81Juzten76Posted 7/3/2014 3:53:17 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Troll or not, it's true. No other console needs this. Not even Wii u

Why waste time talking positive about the console you own when you can spend your time hating on a console you don't, eh Lao?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#82teeebzPosted 7/3/2014 3:58:59 PM
Juzten76 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Troll or not, it's true. No other console needs this. Not even Wii u

Why waste time talking positive about the console you own when you can spend your time hating on a console you don't, eh Lao?

Bang bang
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#83AgentLockePosted 7/3/2014 4:16:35 PM
Thank you for this topic TC, its nice seeing everyone's opinions but even better, Seeing all these guys try and throw off the good vibe here while getting seriously put in their place over and over. I seriously can not put into words how sad it is watching (I'm assuming) grown a** men get so upset at watching others enjoy something they don't, just extremely pathetic in every possible way. Great thread man.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#84Silver2003Posted 7/3/2014 4:24:43 PM
Also, Microsoft's next big IP may not necessarily be a new one, but an existing one getting a massive facelift and budget, assuming that everything seen in the Crackdown trailer can actually be done in the game itself.
---
All consoles I've owned: SNES, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GameCube, Xbox 360, Xbox One
#85SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 4:30:32 AM
Silver2003 posted...
Also, Microsoft's next big IP may not necessarily be a new one, but an existing one getting a massive facelift and budget, assuming that everything seen in the Crackdown trailer can actually be done in the game itself.

Crackdown was one of my favourite games of last generation and legitimately deserved the moniker of "pure fun". Not to mention the Agency Boss and his totally out-of-place quotations.

*Kicks a car*

"IMPRESSIVE ASCENT, AGENT."
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#86TheGam3925Posted 7/4/2014 5:13:19 AM(edited)
I love the way that even though sales took a nose dive after the holidays, putting the Xbone in dead last, Microsoft stayed loyal to it's fans. Sure they tried to cash in on the casuals with Kinect, sports and TV, but when that failed they came back to the gamers that made the Xbox brand successful in the first place.

Kinect is no longer integral like MS once said. The Xbone is being sold without Kinect even though Microsoft said they had no plans on un-bundling it shortly before doing so. But that doesn't matter because I'll love Xbox no matter what happens.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#87bossk5Posted 7/4/2014 5:07:21 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
I love the way that even though sales took a nose dive after the holidays, putting the Xbone in dead last, Microsoft stayed loyal to it's fans. Sure they tried to cash in on the casuals with Kinect, sports and TV, but when that failed they came back to the gamers that made the Xbox brand successful in the first place.

Kinect is no longer integral like MS once said The Xbone is being sold without Kinect even though Microsoft said they had no plans on un-bundling it shortly before doing so. But that doesn't matter because I'll love Xbox no matter what happens.

It's OK that these people enjoy their game machines.... Won't hurt you.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#88TheGam3925Posted 7/4/2014 5:17:17 AM
bossk5 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Kinect is no longer integral like MS once said The Xbone is being sold without Kinect even though Microsoft said they had no plans on un-bundling it shortly before doing so. But that doesn't matter because I'll love Xbox no matter what happens.

It's OK that these people enjoy their game machines.... Won't hurt you.

I'm genuinely happy that MS un-bundled the Kinect. This is a victory for gamers.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#89Exodus_PrimePosted 7/4/2014 5:20:24 AM
Super-Positive-Post

If you use Twitch to stream a game live, you can use the Kinect camera and your headset as a microphone to answer questions from your viewers.

This Post Was Achieved With CryEngine.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita